New update

nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
We now have crocs...word of warning... Update took an unusually long time at least on my Samsung galaxy 4 device....about 3 times as long as the original outbreak update... But I was patient and it completed... Now to finish the event and make sure there's no other hangups
:mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
Android Samsung Galaxy S4

Comments

• nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    updates fixes problem at least on Android devices... I completed the event....thanks glu
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    Just got it too. It's a 100MB update, I would geuss it's big enough to hold 2 or 3 regions. I think it's the biggest update we have ever had and you wonder why a 100 MB update i necessary to fix a small glitch.
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    FB still doesnt have it! submmitted a ticket and no reply addressed it in 3 other forums...NO repli! just spent 20 mins updating everything after clearing out cache and NOTHING!!! and now Dayong wont update!! says " Check your connection" well if the other regions updated and dayong is he only that didnt, then maybe GLU should CHECK their friggin connection! :)
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Kindle version takes longer i haven't had update yet
    ( + )
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    We now have crocs...word of warning... Update took an unusually long time at least on my Samsung galaxy 4 device....about 3 times as long as the original outbreak update... But I was patient and it completed... Now to finish the event and make sure there's no other hangups

My update was 78 MB. It not only fixed the crocs, but some of the glitches that slowed down the game. It's running very smootly now. Event completed, guns fully equiped, all bounties complete. Just working towards a billion HB and level 200. Thanks GLU
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    It has not arrived in my region yet. I have problem with rewards which is not exist in usual rows below the event icons. I have completed the first event but I have not get the reward. Also the new two bounties have not arrived yet.
    Please need a fix.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • ihaveaminkihaveamink Registered Users 3 Posts
    Where do I go to get the update?
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Android game app store
    ( + )
    brodeen wrote: »
    It has not arrived in my region yet. I have problem with rewards which is not exist in usual rows below the event icons. I have completed the first event but I have not get the reward. Also the new two bounties have not arrived yet.
    Please need a fix.
    Cheers.

Thanks for just coming update. I have all the reward links as well as the two bounties. But I just finnished the second event and I only got the first reward. Could it be activated for the second reward to be claimed.
    Cheers.
    ihaveamink wrote: »
    Where do I go to get the update?

I got update not from the google play store. It was updated while I was playing the game (DH2014).
    FINALLY I got 102.7 Mb update that fix all but the reward.
    Good luck.
    Cheers.
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    still no crocodiles in that second hunt... don't even want to finish the series.. just want the platinum ...
  • jamesdean36jamesdean36 Registered Users 8 Posts
    on facebook still nothing! do you wanna fix this fcuking bug???
    I have finished the third event of Breakout event and I got the shotgun of region 20.
    Any chance to fix the reward of the third event so that I can claim the AR of region 20?
    I also have not finished the spider bounty. Any clue where to find the spider equivalent to the spider of Breakout event.
    Hopefully others get fixed to enjoy the hunting events.
    Cheers.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Thanks for just coming update. I have all the reward links as well as the two bounties. But I just finnished the second event and I only got the first reward. Could it be activated for the second reward to be claimed.
    Cheers.

You need to complete the first event before you can receive the second event reward. I found that out during the Elite series.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    You need to complete the first event before you can receive the second event reward. I found that out during the Elite series.

Thanks for your response Tanner. I have finished all the events of Breakout event. That is why the rewards are mine.
    If you read all my post you may know that I have finished the first event. However at that time the reward has not available yet.
    Cheers.
    The same situation I experienced once on one of the event but at that time the reward automatically available and claimed.
    For the current situation. Here is the prove.
    Screenshot_2015-06-08-01-25-16_zpsv6nzl6tk.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-08-01-25-01_zpsvzyj8hc3.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-08-01-24-27_zpshcn9azwv.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-08-01-23-44_zps3hjptrjz.png
    Hopefully at the end of outbreak event, the AR of region 20 is claimable.
    Cheers.
  • DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    Can you claim the prize by tapping the third reward box, then selecting claim on the pop up?
    DeeriusRex wrote: »
    Can you claim the prize by tapping the third reward box, then selecting claim on the pop up?

Thanks for the respon.
    Nope. I cannot claim it. When I tap on the third reward box it shows a "show button".
    I mean "view gun" button.
    Cheers.
  • DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    Thanks for the respon.
    Nope. I cannot claim it. When I tap on the third reward box it shows a "show button".
    I mean "view gun" button.
    Cheers.

Can you please put in a ticket with customer service for this issue?Thanks!
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    R20 AR looks just like the R19 one sprayed black. Lazy!
    DeeriusRex wrote: »
    Can you please put in a ticket with customer service for this issue?Thanks!

Thanks for direction, but I am too lazy to do with emailing ticket.
    I wish that at the end of outbreak event I can claim the reward or I still can buy AR region 20 using HB. One know about collection.
    cheers.