Region 20

JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
Just got a new popup, don't know how to post it but it says 'On the prowl, region 20 coming soon'. It's got a picture of a big cat, looks like a puma, and the background is blurred but I reckon it's in North America.

Comments

• Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Striped with long tail....

Ocelot?

South America?

We'll see next Thursday

Or maybe, just creative license....
    Been wrong critters in the wrong regions before....

And we've enjoyed killing em all.

Chris
  • cnaveen94cnaveen94 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Did any one got region 20 yet ?
  • JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    No, still nothing. Probably this thursday.
  • Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    So can we expect region 20 to come out today ?

We need new stuff to play asap!! :)

Haven't got the pop up though, playing on android.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    cnaveen94 wrote: »
    Did any one got region 20 yet ?

Just got the update on iOS. OTO for Grantham Governor for about 650 gold. I didn't have enough, and I'm not spending more real money on a game that's going to end later this year. Just me. BTW, the region is in the Appalachians.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    My OTO by going through the rifle series with the region 19 rifle and waiting for the better offer than the posted sale after the 5th hunt was 125 gold as usual.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    My OTO by going through the rifle series with the region 19 rifle and waiting for the better offer than the posted sale after the 5th hunt was 125 gold as usual.

Same thing with me, got it maxed out and ready to hunt. Looks like spotting some of the targets against the background will be a challenge.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Bad nannyBad nanny Registered Users 37 Posts
    With regard to region 20, I was happy to see the 50 million HBs I had accumulated were good for weapons/ upgrades.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts

The same OTO 125 gold coins and I can buy that AR for 40+ mil Hb.
    Nice scenary and picture quality. However a little goey...heading or pointing the gun.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    Well....that was fun but the regions never last long enough. As I thought the backgrounds made some of the hunts more of a challenge but it made it last a little longer so all good. I guess it is time to spend some rare calls in the new Region 16 rare hunts. Hope that means a new hidden region soon, fingers crossed.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I still have 15 hunts to go and one Trophy hunt. My oto was 125 gold. Pretty easy region, but the background makes it a little harder.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    I don't see any 20-21 combi rifle - the 3000 gold rifle yet. So just maybe this is the last region ?
    Anybody but me having the rare hunts open up in region 16 ? became open with this update.
    Mr Nielsen wrote: »
    Anybody but me having the rare hunts open up in region 16 ? became open with this update.

Absolutely, I have done a few, talked about starting in my last post.
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Mr Nielsen wrote: »
    I don't see any 20-21 combi rifle - the 3000 gold rifle yet. So just maybe this is the last region ?

It is there on mine.....android.....plisskin copperhead. ....regions 20-21
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    It is there on mine.....android.....plisskin copperhead. ....regions 20-21

It is on mine as well, guess we will get at least one more standard region but hopefully more.
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts

I'm at 26 on the standard hunts. Still no OTO.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Ditto. Happened on the last two regions, too. Went through the whole rifle hunt series with the previous region's rifle and then had to buy the proper one to do the trophy hunts.
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    FB player still no new update?
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    a3300552 wrote: »
    FB player still no new update?

Nothing here, which is unusual. I normally get it with a few hours of release.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Region 20 is here. Rare hunts in region 16 open and inter region rifle for 2999 gold also there. Finidhed the region and bought all three new rifles but I can't be bothered doing contract hunts for opening rare hunts. Did only five. Anything there in the rare hunts other than plats and consumables?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    i login and check many times and nothing new, so will glu give up pc user for only phone mobile player?
    Region 20 is here. Rare hunts in region 16 open and inter region rifle for 2999 gold also there. Finidhed the region and bought all three new rifles but I can't be bothered doing contract hunts for opening rare hunts. Did only five. Anything there in the rare hunts other than plats and consumables?

No....finished all the rare hunts and I was wanting to see an indication of a new hidden region but just consumables and plats.
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    No....finished all the rare hunts and I was wanting to see an indication of a new hidden region but just consumables and plats.

And there were an unusually low number of rare hunts....I am guessing about 10....I picked up about 250 plats with one rare hunt being worth 50 by itself
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I wouldn't bank on a Region21. Just because there is a 20-21 rifle doesn't mean Region 21 is going to happen. There is most likely an event or two plus another HR before you'd see another standard region.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Agreed...
    I seem to recall all kinds of hints and assurances in Dino Hunter that more was coming, until finally being told that there would be nothing more...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Since the trophy hunt required a Region 20 rifle for the first hunt I did the standard hunts. Went through all 40, no OTO. Did another set of the contract hunts, still no OTO. Bought the 15 Million HB rifle started up grade completed the first trophy hunt and voila a OTO of 450 gold. I passed. Easy enough to complete the trophy hunts with the bolt action rifle. Besides who wants to spend 50 million HB twice for region 20 rifles?
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    R20 has been completed with little to no trouble but what I do have a problem with is how much it is to buy and upgrade! I had no choice but to buy the R20 rifle and it cost me 69 million when it was all said and done. Now with that it won't take long to build the money back up with each contract hunt being between 406 thou to 409 thousand a hunt. That is the great part of it. But for me R20 was like hunting an earlier region again. Same animals nothing new, these scenes really weren't all that drastically different either. So I guess it is back to waiting and waiting for R21 to show or the next hidden region, likely in August or September.
  • gene mcallistergene mcallister Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yes done with it