[UPDATED 11/25] Facebook users who lost game progress [PLEASE READ]

1234568Next

Comments

• chin_xchin_x Registered Users 13 Posts
    Thanks, in advance, for any info.
    Very interesting. thanks for sharing. .....

ไฮไลท์บอล คู่เด็ดเมื่อคืน ทุกคู่ ทุกแมต ได้ที่นี่ ไฮไลท์ฟุตบอลเมื่อคืน
  • tfrdechant@gmail.comtfrdechant@gmail.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm at level 119 and lost progress in the Elite Series III in both regions. In region 6 I had only the last hunt left to get 3 lung shots on wolverines. In region 16 I was on hunt #12. It now shows me back at #11. Can you help restore my progress??

Still haven't heard back of what adjustment I'm getting for the lost progress. Because of the outage and errors I was unable to complete the Elite Series III to gain those rewards of wepons for future levels. Please help!
  • zlaya77zlaya77 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't want to play this game or any other game from GLU anymore.
  • Jim HayesJim Hayes Registered Users 14 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Fellow Deer Hunters on Facebook,

There was a temporary outage in the backend drive where players’ progress
    was stored. This outage caused some Facebook players to lose their game progress.
    We are very sorry for this and have put measures in place to prevent it
    from happening in future.

I'm at level 186 oin DH 2014
    It frozw my dollar income. but allows me to shoot some of the animals without any more pay out except I had a short time to go to level, so I did that, and it did give me one gold going to next level.. but no HB for doing so
    I have sent a couple emails if you are refering to them as a "Ticket" . w/ no reply
    I hope you do help me keep my HB's I need 47 mil + to purchase the rifle needed .. your cashier saus I don't have enough .. she needs to check her math.. because I Have/ Had $2,146.682.845 It hasnt progressed ant since I started playing the region 23.

I have 8 of the 40 needed on the one hunt .. wont let me shoot any in trophy hunts at all w/o spending millions , and the account I have is over 2 Bil.

This message for some reason was too short .. had to make 10+ charactors longer WTH !

The team has been able to update the game file but it will have players at level 35 with gold and cash to keep playing. If you were at a higher level, or have a history of purchases, please contact Customer Care directly and they will help you with your account.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have additional specific issues you'd like to address regarding your account, please follow up with Customer Care using the instructions here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97903-UPDATED-11-20-Facebook-not-saving-progress

Thank you for gaming with us.
    ---

This thread will remain open for discussion, but all other threads on this topic will be closed.

I am / was at level 186 in DH with over 2 bil, and guns cost (ON region23, .. 47+ mil)
    the game quit paying out HB and says I'm short to spend 47+mil when in fact I have / had over 2 billion I have sent 3 emails now with no responce in a week.. wondering if email is same as ticket you want ???
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Jim Hayes wrote: »

I am / was at level 186 in DH with over 2 bil, and guns cost (ON region23, .. 47+ mil)
    the game quit paying out HB and says I'm short to spend 47+mil when in fact I have / had over 2 billion I have sent 3 emails now with no responce in a week.. wondering if email is same as ticket you want ???

There seems to be an upper limit to how many hunter bucks you can earn, go over the limit and it causes trouble.

You might want to read this thread which explains it better than I ever could.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135342-hunter-buck-register-topped-out-at-2-147-300-000
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Deer Oh DeerDeer Oh Deer Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have no problems with my connection yet now that I have progressed to level 50, updates are no longer loading.

Are there technical issues with DH 2014 at present?
  • Omar OsamaOmar Osama Registered Users 1 Posts
    My Facebook Progress in Deer Hunter 2014 has disappeared .. I completed Region 10 "Level 41" .. please, I want my Progress back
  • CHARTCHART Registered Users 6 Posts
    at least fix it so we can spend the cash to get below 2 billion mines not a negative but it wont let me spend it not happy with this:mad:
    at least fix it so we can spend the 2 Billion or more so we can get below the amount we are on region 23 level 148 all for nothing please help
    thanks
    char
    chart wrote: »
    at least fix it so we can spend the 2 billion or more so we can get below the amount we are on region 23 level 148 all for nothing please help
    thanks
    char

deer hunter 2014
  • tolejoko96tolejoko96 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I want to ask you about your account 2014 deer hunter me on facebook with username tolejoko96@yahoo.co.id, up to date 19-03-2016 I was still in Level 45, why on 20-03-2014 at reset to Level 1 ?, please help to be checked. my FB code is : 100000551625553
    rgd
    Joko Tole