Options

region 18

frank53579frank53579 Registered Users 41 Posts
striped hyena (sp) where are they??? been playing the region now for 3 weeks and only 12 have popped up LOL...and how do you get banned??? my friend was sent a feedback link (surey) on customer service and he filled it out gave them 1 star LOL and next thing you know he is banned from the forum...so he re-registered under a another name LOL

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Your best bet to get the bounty for the hyenas is to continuously fail the hunt the next time it comes up (kill 4 out of 5).

As for banning, violation of forum rules will do that. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?110-Glu-Forum-Rules. No idea what said friend did, but that would do it.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    frank53579frank53579 Registered Users 41 Posts
    he didnt do nothing that no one has said about *****ing about customer service LOL BUT he got an email to do a survey, gave them a 1 (poor) and stated why......they dont answer questions quick enough like say about 3 weeks later LOL next thing he was banned the next day after he sent back the survey LOL.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    So did I, including the 1 star, yet I'm still here. There was something else.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.