Elite series III

Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
The Elite Series III is out on iOS. No new bounties in case anyone wants to know.
:mad:iPad 4:mad:

Comments

• brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    The same here for android.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    That was decent but does not last long enough like everything else. The gun for finishing both series is called "Preamble .45" so I guess there will be a Fourth of July hunt next.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    That was decent but does not last long enough like everything else. The gun for finishing both series is called "Preamble .45" so I guess there will be a Fourth of July hunt next.

It depends how you would enjoy your "meal". Some would cew it quickly and finish it quickly.
    I prefer to cew it slowly and enjoy its taste and texture while it last. Cheers.
  • Dougie55Dougie55 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Just starting on the new challenge. Can't imagine how you guys do it on the 'phones'. I am doing it on the 'puter' and these new animals "fly". No way in the world could I even do more than a couple with the new rifle. Have had to go back to the repeaters. Only done 6 now, and can only imagine how tough the rest will be. Mind you, I am still less than level 100, so maybe that makes a diff.
  • nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    Dougie55 wrote: »
    Just starting on the new challenge. Can't imagine how you guys do it on the 'phones'. I am doing it on the 'puter' and these new animals "fly". No way in the world could I even do more than a couple with the new rifle. Have had to go back to the repeaters. Only done 6 now, and can only imagine how tough the rest will be. Mind you, I am still less than level 100, so maybe that makes a diff.
    I don't think level is so important.These animals are really fast.Try with sport drinks.It's easier with them.Good luck.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Shotgun works well, even with lung or heart shots if the animals are running. Just blast away.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    completed the event and enjoyed it as much as the first two series... experienced a lot of lag on the screen/ animal motion... gameplay was choppy at times and so was I
  • WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Elite series 3 has been immensely expensive on the cost of weapon upgrades...hunts usually replace and sometimes increase platinum coin reserves.....this series cost me over 500 plat coin....and 4 just 3 virtually useless weapons....
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Region 16 had a star with new on the rare hunts. No bounties or map pieces. Did anyone see others in different regions?
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
    The same at mine. Contract hunt of region 3, 4 and 5 has one missing or stated complete.
    Cheers.
  • Tango_DownTango_Down Registered Users 29 Posts
    Don't know about everyone else but I've really enjoyed these elite series hunts. First time I've been challenged in DH for a while :] even used a bunch of sports drinks & I haven't needed those for a while...
    Re the high cost in silver, luckily I had a big store of rare calls. I often leave the rare hunts for a quick silver win when needed so that got me through...