New update 3 July

brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
Dear all hunters. I just got an update 11.7 Mb. Results below.
Screenshot_2015-07-03-01-18-19_zps33m1h56u.png
Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet

Comments

• Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I just finished the first event. Part way through the second and I'm waiting on energy. Same hunts, easy hunting. No challenge so far.

Looks like we will get a region 21. Region 21 AR is the prize for third event.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    My oto for the AR was 305 gold. Pretty pricey!!
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Just completed the first set of hunts and went to claim the prize and it will not give me the prize. Not a big deal for the first one but if it was the same at the end for the Region 21 assault rifle I would be pretty ****ed.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    Just completed the first set of hunts and went to claim the prize and it will not give me the prize. Not a big deal for the first one but if it was the same at the end for the Region 21 assault rifle I would be pretty ****ed.

I'm on iOS and got the prize with no issues. Almost finished with the second set of hunts. One more energy refill and I'll be finished.
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    I got AR for 288 gold .This event is pretty tame for an independence theme. Yawn
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I'm on iOS and got the prize with no issues. Almost finished with the second set of hunts. One more energy refill and I'll be finished.

Yea.....I guess it is a bug with Android, I play on a Samsung 12.2 tablet with Android 4.4.2. There have been variations in bugs across different platforms before.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The sale price for the AR was 288 gold, but the oto was 308. Glad I checked first. :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    also working on the event. got the independence ar for 288. currently cleaning some of the older guns in the ****nal (gotten really dusty here, cough) especially the fully auto ones like the firestorm and the reckoning.
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    ill wait til the 9th for the freemason shotty.. did preamble since it was free. probably skip the AR series...