Options

New bee need your help. :)

Hello everyone,

I am new to the game, and i am a student, so far i like it a lot, it testing the limit of myself in sniping skill and the animals are moving and really high quality game.

I was wondering if it is worth to spend money for the game? normally how much i could spend if i want to be good?

How do you guys think of the game?

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Welcome!
    If you are patient, willing to do a ton of contract hunts, pass on some events that are not necessary to progress, and watch a ton of videos/ads for free gold, you do not have to spend a dime to complete the game.
    If you are impatient, do not want to grind through a ton of contract hunts, want all of the fanciest weapons, etc, it can get very expensive, very quickly.
    To me, keeping it free is part of the challenge.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    As SubH2o stated, there are many of us who have been playing this game for a long time (I started in November 2013) and have yet to spend any real money while completing all of the regions on multiple devices.

It depends on your patience and, most of all, your perseverance.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I have been playing dh2014 since nov 2013 and have yet 2 spend a dime on it....I hunt almost all the special events....collect freebies whenever I can....I have 19k gold and 15k platinum in reserve....over 2.1 billion hunter bucks and have pegged the max on hunter buck register.....I would say that u can play dh2014 without pay....
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    WmC wrote: »
    I have been playing dh2014 since nov 2013 and have yet 2 spend a dime on it....I hunt almost all the special events....collect freebies whenever I can....I have 19k gold and 15k platinum in reserve....over 2.1 billion hunter bucks and have pegged the max on hunter buck register.....I would say that u can play dh2014 without pay....

All that without a hack?? Hmmmm
    Say What??
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Hacking is ethicly questionable so I don't indulge....hunting this game hones real life targeting of live game....I have a full freezer to attest 2 it's success...I eat well....
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »

I don't have as much as WmC but have 10+K plats, 5+K gold and 1.8 billion hunter bucks. I am 65 years old and have no idea how to "hack" if I wanted to, which I don't. I am not really even sure what "a hack" means, I assume it involves some type of cheating from your tone and Wmc's "ethicly questionable" comment.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I don't have as much as WmC but have 10+K plats, 5+K gold and 1.8 billion hunter bucks. I am 65 years old and have no idea how to "hack" if I wanted to, which I don't. I am not really even sure what "a hack" means, I assume it involves some type of cheating from your tone and Wmc's "ethicly questionable" comment.

I'm an old guy too, (67), and I know very little about hacks. I don't think it is something I want to get involved in. I'll just enjoy the game as it is.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    to quote myself on several occasions in various threads..

"I never spent real money on this game and I never will"...
    -erocazeeson
  • Options
    BeccainthehouseBeccainthehouse Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks guys for your reply!!!

I have played for weeks now. But its really challenge and time cost for the game. Normally i spend 1-2 hours for the game, but still processing slow.

Should i spend more times everyday? but my phone is burning if i play too much. I am using iphone 6. :(
  • Options
    BeccainthehouseBeccainthehouse Registered Users 3 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I'm an old guy too, (67), and I know very little about hacks. I don't think it is something I want to get involved in. I'll just enjoy the game as it is.

I am surprised, Why are you addicted to this game? Do you hunt a lot in real life?