New Region

Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
Region 21, "Southwest Canyons", out for iOS. I'm in 12 hunts, and no OTO yet. Maybe not at all. I'll just have to see how the game progresses.
:mad:iPad 4:mad:

Comments

• Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm at hunt 20 and no oto yet.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    The same here for android. And no OTO yet either.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    New Rare Hunt on Standard 17... No New Bounties or Hidden Regions...
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
    New Elite Series also on Standard 17...
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    and in Standard 7

Looks like the lack of OTO may mean this is the last region.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Thanks casajr... I didn't notice that star in region 7...
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    more repeat guns...... to this day though the revolver rifle is my favorite....im all about shotguns but I'll pass on the r21 shotty...
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    All finished with region 21. Started the Elite series in region 7.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Region 21, "Southwest Canyons", out for iOS. I'm in 12 hunts, and no OTO yet. Maybe not at all. I'll just have to see how the game progresses.

What's OTO?
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Never got one...
    Say What??
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    What's OTO?
    It means, "One Time Offer". A reduced price for a required weapon. They didn't offer any for this region.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Done the region and both elite series. Anyone knows how many rare hunts there are because I am too lazy to play contract hunts. I hope it is a small number like last region. Wonder if we will ever see region 22 despite the inter-region rifle for 2999 glu coins.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Done the region and both elite series. Anyone knows how many rare hunts there are because I am too lazy to play contract hunts. I hope it is a small number like last region. Wonder if we will ever see region 22 despite the inter-region rifle for 2999 glu coins.

There were about 10 rare hunts
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • JfpgerJfpger Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can't find quatro in the trophy hunt for region 21. Where is the bugger? Can you help me out on this?
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Jfpger wrote: »
    Can't find quatro in the trophy hunt for region 21. Where is the bugger? Can you help me out on this?

Look on one of the ledges up high surrounding the main hunting area that could be where it is hiding, good luck!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    there's none...
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I was waiting for region 21 to come out so I could buy the rifle and complete region 20 with it, but they're now locked out, thus forcing users to buy guns for every region. That won't be happening here, as I'm not sad enough to play it every minute of the day and rack up billions of hunter bucks....
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    How much is the standard rifle for region 21? Trying to plan how many bucks I think I'll need to complete without doing contract hunts. I entered region 20 with about 54 million and still had about 11 after maxing out the standard rifle.
  • saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
    If I recall correctly to buy and upgrade the region 21 rifle was about 125 million HB
  • RusselWeilRusselWeil Registered Users 1 Posts
    You said it perfectly.!

My web page appliances online - www.revoucher.co.uk -
    saskdeer wrote: »
    If I recall correctly to buy and upgrade the region 21 rifle was about 125 million HB

thanks but do you remember how much the rifle was without upgrades or roughly how much each hunt rewards you?
  • JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    Don't know how much the rifle costs initially, but the hunting series pays out 25 million HB in total, the trophy hunts about 23.
    Jgoberyn wrote: »
    Don't know how much the rifle costs initially, but the hunting series pays out 25 million HB in total, the trophy hunts about 23.

thanks for the info
  • saskdeersaskdeer Registered Users 50 Posts
    I think it was around 28 million for the original purchase, not sure but at least you get a decent gun for HB's
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Cost of original purchase was actually 22 million.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Two more months of dh 2014... What do you think fellow hunters?
    (DH 2014: born September 18, 2013 - deceased September 17, 2015)
    Beerhunter, have you already finished the DH 2016 available levels playing with ur Zurich account ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Beerhunter, have you already finished the DH 2016 available levels playing with ur Zurich account ;)

I bet we get another hidden region either next week or the week after and maybe one more event. I think Region 21 will be the last standard.
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts

i was very busy the last couple of days but now i just checked. yes, finished all the series and trophy hunts (varying number of completed subsections) in the two regions.

currently i still have some of the 'subsections' of the trophy hunts left. for example, you do the trophy hunt the first time and complete one of the four different hunts - picked randomly - for that trophy that are 'common', 'rare', 'epic' and 'legendary'. you can then enter that trophy hunt again and it will ask you to 'use trophy call for a chance at better quality and xp' and then runs a random selection (kind of a wheel of fortune) of one of the four available hunts for that specific trophy. problem is the selection is VERY arbitrary... i tried getting the last one (legendary) on a specific trophy and ended up spending well over a dozen of trophy calls just to find it would always pick one of the hunts that i already had (common, rare, epic) but never give me the missing one...

other than that nothing new / no new content. it's just the two regions so far, alaska and texas. sure hoping the final release is going to offer a bit more otherwise people will be done with dh16 in two days or so...