Options

Update LIES

JHT55JHT55 Registered Users 7 Posts
It says (have screen shot but unable to put on) here "You must update this region in order to continue. Your PROGRESS HAS BEEN SAVED" You guys should take this off since it is a falsehood, ie LIE! Twice now all my progress has been LOST after an update. First time progress was put back, second time, it's been what a month and still nothing done. NOT a happy camper!!! You folks need to get your act together, I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue. :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Johnny_BJohnny_B Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm no expert by any means, with that said. From what I understand is the best way to save your progress when reloading the game is to save it through FB, hope that helps and is the best way to save progress. If it isn't I'm sure someone will help out with the best way to save progress.
  • Options
    I only play it on FB. This has happened twice now when they update the whole game and you have to reload every level again. It sucks to the max when you have gotten to level 10-11 have multiple firearms & gold saved up.
    Thanks for the reply :)
  • Options
    Now it takes the money for upgrade on weapon and DOES NOT DO the upgrade. Wish y'all would get your act together.

Don't know why I keep playing this game!! Lost progress twice, fixed once second time NOT. Know I'm not the only one from reading other post. :mad: