new pop up 24 july

brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
I got this new pop up below.
Happy coming hunting. Cheers.
Screenshot_2015-07-24-12-12-50_zps4xi0yubf.png
Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet

Comments

• Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    I had the same pop up this evening, sounds a bit strange but at least it is something new.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Regurgitation. We have had a summer sleigh bells event before if my memory hasn't been decimated. But anything new is always welcome ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    so..... penguins in the desert
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    so..... penguins in the desert

Mass migration from the pole...we have seen more blatant geographical and seasonal catastrophes on DH 2014 ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yes, we had one last year! It was a lot of fun :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Johnny_BJohnny_B Registered Users 22 Posts
    When I hit go to region it took me to the Independence event and since I can't collect prizes 2 & 3 it didn't take me to the Summer Sleigh bell event. Is it because it says I haven't completed the last 2 event I'm guessing that was the reason why I didn't go to the Summer Sleigh bell event.
    probably tomorrow
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Johnny-B,

Same thing here....

Hopefully fixed tomorrow.......

Chris
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    same here. got pop-up for sleigh event but then took me to independence event i.e. the event section just hasn't been updated to sleigh yet. no update in play store or in-game. in my case i had received all the prizes including the a.r. (clayton combatant adr). playing on android 5.0 on samsung galaxy s5.
    And weapon shown is the A-cane 47.....

From last Santa event.

Chris
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I got this news at the news tab. But can't find the event region. Cheers.
    Wish a fix soon.
    Screenshot_2015-07-30-21-08-05_zpss8ohv4wo.png
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Johnny_BJohnny_B Registered Users 22 Posts
    And weapon shown is the A-cane 47.....

From last Santa event.

Chris
    Which region is that?
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I've finished the first event and am on hunt 7 on the second. Very easy, no challenge at all. Oto are 50% and 60% respectfully. My gold supply is down to about 185. Might be enough for the third event.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I've finished the first event and am on hunt 7 on the second. Very easy, no challenge at all. Oto are 50% and 60% respectfully. My gold supply is down to about 185. Might be enough for the third event.

So I guess we are getting a region 22
    So I guess we are getting a region 22

I think so. Maybe R22 but no more hidden regions?????
    Same weapons, same hunts as the last Christmas in July event ...

Don't buy the weapons till you check to see if already have.....

And look at sale price verses OTO.......

Recycled

Chris
    I think we will have at least 25 regions before this game goes away...

No news on 2016 availability here yet.......

Chris
    Finished with the second part of the event. Way too easy. I have rethought my thinking on another hidden region. Since we are getting more plats from these events I'm guessing we will have another hidden region to spend them on.
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts

I started playing in January... l have the Nutcracker shotgun from the Christmas Holiday Event... How many gold is the O.T.O. for the A-Kane-47 Assault Rifle?... It's on sale for 288 Gold at 40% off... I hope the O.T.O. is less than the sale price... Don't fall for the old (one time offer) that actually cost more than the sale price!!
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    Finished with the second part of the event. Way too easy. I have rethought my thinking on another hidden region. Since we are getting more plats from these events I'm guessing we will have another hidden region to spend them on.
    Maybe we need plats just to upgrade weapons?
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
    I'll rock the nutcracker series cuz I already have it from past. otherwise L A M E ....... from the guns to the rewards
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    android: issues seem fixed. got the sleigh update today.
  • nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    red devil wrote: »
    I started playing in January... l have the Nutcracker shotgun from the Christmas Holiday Event... How many gold is the O.T.O. for the A-Kane-47 Assault Rifle?... It's on sale for 288 Gold at 40% off... I hope the O.T.O. is less than the sale price... Don't fall for the old (one time offer) that actually cost more than the sale price!!
    The OTO was 191 gold.
  • FrumbyFrumby Registered Users 2 Posts
    Pretty lame event, if you asked me. The rewards do not befall the gold you have to put out for another mediocre weapon. I think I'll just wait for Level 22......if there is one.