Dh2016

TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
Sorry if a repost...just saw it today.

http://www.glu.com/deerhunter2016
Say What??

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Looks like it is finally time to use up all of my remaining gold.

Appropriate background music - The End by the Doors.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Tango_DownTango_Down Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hmm... I wonder when 'coming soon' is on iOS?
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    The offer say download by 9/18 so it must be before then...
    Say What??
  • Johnny_BJohnny_B Registered Users 22 Posts
    Are we sure that the currency is not going to be transfer?
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    let us just walk up in there with billions of hbs thousands of platinum and hundreds of gold
    I doubt it
    There are other glu mobile games that give you access to your glu coins, like Dino Hunter and Sniper Deer Hunter, you can use them and if you earn new glu coins in those games you can use them in dh 2014 and vise a versa. There might be other Glu Mobile Inc. games too, but I don't know what they are. The platinum eagles and hunter bucks seem to be specific to DH 2014 they are part of the game prizes, but the glu coins are earned, whether you buy them or watch videos which they get paid for, because you watched them. So they made money from the glu coins, which is fine. They need to make something for the work they put into the game. Just don't take them away from us.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Johnny_B wrote: »
    There are other glu mobile games that give you access to your glu coins, like Dino Hunter and Sniper Deer Hunter, you can use them and if you earn new glu coins in those games you can use them in dh 2014 and vise a versa. There might be other Glu Mobile Inc. games too, but I don't know what they are. The platinum eagles and hunter bucks seem to be specific to DH 2014 they are part of the game prizes, but the glu coins are earned, whether you buy them or watch videos which they get paid for, because you watched them. So they made money from the glu coins, which is fine. They need to make something for the work they put into the game. Just don't take them away from us.

I think that you are referring o the GluWallet feature. It is only for some games, and only on Android. Some time ago, GluAdmin mentioned in another thread that GluWallet was being phased out. I am not holding my breath that it will be a part of DH2016. I am not expecting any of the three currencies to transfer to DH2016.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    New games of glu all have new currency. TGR, FLC etc. There won't be any transfer. The glu wallet feature will breathe its last with the demise of DH 2014.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    What a way to cash in. Have members watch videos and get paid for them watching them or have them buy them, then start a new game with different currency and repeat.

One thing I will say is they are coming up with new events a lot faster now, which is nice. It doesn't matter if I like the game I'm going to play.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    DH 2016 sounds very expensive, I hope it turns out to be something! So far not impressed from what I've seen.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    I don't expect it to be much better than dh 2014. I'm not understanding why they are making it a different game, but since they are changing the currency I understand the change now.

I'm a bit disappointed but, life goes on and it's just a game lol.