Options

does anyone know of any codes to help get glu credits

darknight89darknight89 Registered Users 2 Posts
In need of a Lol extra for weapon upgrades

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    There are no codes.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    darknight89darknight89 Registered Users 2 Posts
    That is really gay
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Here is a novel idea you probably did not think of, play the game and EARN gold, plats and hunter bucks like everyone else instead of wanting a "code" to get something for nothing.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    That is really gay

You could have used a more civilised term, I suppose. The code was available only once through the history of DH 2014, if i err not, when Glu mucked up with Facebook and they redeemed themselves with coding the unlucky players. As Steve said...play the game!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Johnny_BJohnny_B Registered Users 22 Posts
    You play the game, watch videos or buy some. I've done them all bought, played to win some and watched many videos to get glu coins. There was a time not to long ago that you'd get 2 glu coins for watching one video, that was nice. When you have time to waste watching videos can help pass the time, if you want glu coins that bad. It'll help you get to sleep as well, if I can't go to sleep I start watching videos and I fall asleep soon after.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    You don't really have to watch the videos, just play them. Turn your volume off, then just play the video, while you watch TV, or whatever. This way you can get your gold without watching.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad: