Options

Game crashes

jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
For two weeks now the game has crashed at the first hunt. I have reported the issue several times, but thus far have recieved no acknowledgement. Cache cleared, deleted both gwallet and deerhunt2 folders, deleted google play store, services, and game and after reinstalling no change. I don't know what else to try. changed to a new phone and I have all the stuff I had on my old phone, but I can't have the game crashing before or during the very first hunt. New phone is Samsung s6
Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    jgrammentz wrote: »
    For two weeks now the game has crashed at the first hunt. I have reported the issue several times, but thus far have recieved no acknowledgement. Cache cleared, deleted both gwallet and deerhunt2 folders, deleted google play store, services, and game and after reinstalling no change. I don't know what else to try. changed to a new phone and I have all the stuff I had on my old phone, but I can't have the game crashing before or during the very first hunt. New phone is Samsung s6

Hapoening with me too after first hunt. It is buggy as hell. U have to turn wifi off and play once u login. Try that.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Sorry to hear that "hunters". I hope it will get a fix soon.
    I have not experince such crash till now.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Dilligaf69Dilligaf69 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Summer sleigh bells keeps crashing on 3rd level hunt 28... i really want the assault rifle too. Nothing but problems on Kindle.
  • Options
    tomwvbtomwvb Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm also experiencing game crashes after each hunt and even during the hunt. I lose opportunities for bonuses after the hunts because of the game shutting down. I've sent repeated messages to GLU and no replies. We as gamers spend "real money" on this and other games for weapons upgrades. It's a shame that the crashing still happens. The people at GLU needs to identify and correct this problem ASAP!!!!
  • Options
    Game crash has reached me now. It happen when I get into 2nd new event which was quit as soon as I start to hunt on any of the new contract event.
    Therefore I probably cannot finnish the whole contract events.
    Please need a fix.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    Getting crazy ....2 minutes after loading (dh2014) it quits instantly....it won't allow us to play...crazy game.:p
  • Options
    mnmacd2015mnmacd2015 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Region 4 is crashing for me..

Android tablet acer A1-830