Options

Lost My Glu Credits

My Glu Credits suddenly gone into Zero.... Please Help this trouble, it's very Annoying.... coz i played this game a long time and my Glu Credits just suddenly Lost :(((((

Comments

• Options
    Glavnyi1983Glavnyi1983 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Аналогичная ситуация после обновления золото обнулилось. Немедленно решите эти проблемы.
  • Options
    Glavnyi1983Glavnyi1983 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Чёрт,их копил, а теперь я плачу (
  • Options
    Marcus14Marcus14 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same thing has happened to me. Have you figured out what to do to fix the problem? I can't seem to find any help on what to do. I deleted the file and I'm using WiFi like they say to do in the game options but still nothing. If you figure out what to do, can you please contact me? Thank you.
  • Options
    Marcus14Marcus14 Registered Users 5 Posts
    My Glu Credits suddenly gone into Zero.... Please Help this trouble, it's very Annoying.... coz i played this game a long time and my Glu Credits just suddenly Lost :(((((
    Need help as well. What did you do? Did you get them back?
  • Options
    Dilligaf69Dilligaf69 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have been having this problem for a yr. I've lost hundreds of credits and glu will do nothing about it. Their customer care(oxymoron) is a joke, they claim to have no access to games on Kindle which seems impossible since its part of the game.
  • Options
    christophe chevalletchristophe chevallet Registered Users 1 Posts
    hello I have made a purchase to August 12 but I have not received my gold bars totaling € 17.9 or 480 gold bars, so I had to get my start from but you owed me the same amount of ingot (480) thank you