summer sleigh bells

can't access new event, still have independence day event on screen which is completed, any ideas?

Comments

• Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    And weapon shown is the A-cane 47.....

From last Santa event.

Chris
  • gman044segman044se Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here, will most likely be available this afternoon. Thursday around 3pm eastern time zone USA is when i get new events and new levels downloads.
  • gman044segman044se Registered Users 4 Posts
    I still after 3 weeks of completing the independence day event can't get the 3rd prize, any suggestions
  • PTChancePTChance Registered Users 2 Posts
    I completed 1st two series but the 3rd (which says will open after completing either series) is still locked and even rebooting or reloading does NOT open it. Any suggestions.....???
    Also thanks for not losing my data on your latest problem as I already lost on your last one and wasn't given anything for it, just had to start over, but now I have well over 125 million and several hundred gold, so it would have ended my playing...
    Thanks Again
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    PTChance wrote: »
    I completed 1st two series but the 3rd (which says will open after completing either series) is still locked and even rebooting or reloading does NOT open it. Any suggestions.....???
    Also thanks for not losing my data on your latest problem as I already lost on your last one and wasn't given anything for it, just had to start over, but now I have well over 125 million and several hundred gold, so it would have ended my playing...
    Thanks Again

If you look closely you will see a date 8/6 on the icon for the third series, it will not unlock till then.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • PTChancePTChance Registered Users 2 Posts
    Okay...Thanks, I thought that meant when the series ended, so I'll wait and hope that is what will happen.
    If you look closely you will see a date 8/6 on the icon for the third series, it will not unlock till then.
    The last section unlocked today as promised. Seems very easy like the first two, at least you did not have to purchase any new weapons if you played the series at the end of last year.
    Another extremely easy series completed. This time I received the AR as promised, unlike last time when Android users had to buy it if they wanted it. Not a problem for people with large HB bankrolls like me but it was just the idea of having to buy something you had already won.
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    How much gold is the O.T.O. on the Ginger Snap?
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
    red devil wrote: »
    How much gold is the O.T.O. on the Ginger Snap?

Sorry, I already owned it so I did not receive a OTO.
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    I could have owned it in January, but I was New to the game and Refused to get Sucked into paying my hard earned dollars to buy Imaginary Gold to buy an imaginary weapon on a game that I wasn't sure of... It sucked me against will, and now I just need to minimize the damage to my wallet! What can I say?, I like playing this game.
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    oto on the last shotty was 305
    didn't cop it
    ... series is pleh pleh
    oto on the last shotty was 305
    didn't cop it
    ... series is pleh pleh

I have to agree that the whole series was very easy and not very interesting but since I already owned all the weapons I figured why not play and win the Region 22 AR.
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    the event series rewards did not interest me
    Ill just buy the r22 guns... have to spend these hbs
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I have to agree that the whole series was very easy and not very interesting but since I already owned all the weapons I figured why not play and win the Region 22 AR.

You could say the series was Ho Ho Ho Hum
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I don't have enough gold for the oto so I'll just buy the r22 weapons. No big deal.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    You could say the series was Ho Ho Ho Hum

Good one! That pretty much sums it up but I guess any diversion is better than none at all. Since I spent nothing on weapons, why not?
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I' m kinda short on hunter bucks. I need something like 16 million bucks to buy weapons. Now there is a great offer on hb's : 160000 for a hundred dollars. Do you think I should pay 10, 000 dollars for this super deal. I kind of don't know what do with my wealth....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Glu would thank you.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Dilligaf69Dilligaf69 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Keeps freezing up on hunt 28 level 3
  • zekester007zekester007 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How can i get more money you spend millions to upgrade and only get $400k per trophy!
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    It's a game. You don't play it to get rich, you play for fun and entertainment. You may as well use all the HB's, gold, and platinum coins as you can. In about a month or so, DH2016 will be released, and everything you have accumulated in DH2014 will be useless. Just a thought.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I cannot agree more as Tanner said.
    If you want a lot of money you need to do a lot of hunt/ contract hunt. That is what I did. If you want it now you may use your real money to buy them.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • grim_reaper68grim_reaper68 Registered Users 1 Posts
    little problem with the first series it tells i need a hunting rifle with 1011 power, but i have one with 1129... and it tells i need the serie summer sleigh bells region 5,...
  • Ethel756Ethel756 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited February 2019
    This blog is great check it out. kodi