Options

Deer Hunter 2016

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Yes, it has been soft launched in Switzerland and, according to my Apple Store updates, Australia. Consider these Beta releases. No idea what the final product looks like.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It's got to be soon I would think.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »

September 18th provisional release date
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »

How many hunts have you completed on Kindle HDX? You joined the game way earlier than me in 2014. Will you play Deer Hunter 2016 and give up the progress you made in 2014?
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    September 18th provisional release date

Where did you see that Samer?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    TheWeaponTheWeapon Registered Users 12 Posts
    DH 2016 :D
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    TheWeapon wrote: »
    That link let me intstall the game!
    Looks like it is now here.

Contract hunts are weapon specific now and o apparent option to carry two weapons. In DH16 R1, there is a rifle series and contract hunts for shotgun and AR. Don't see a way to buy the AR for HBs though, and have not seen a way to earn free gold (videos, etc.) Besides by levelling up.
    Looks gold intensive. If it can't be played free though, I will be out...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    That link let me intstall the game!
    Looks like it is now here.

Contract hunts are weapon specific now and o apparent option to carry two weapons. In DH16 R1, there is a rifle series and contract hunts for shotgun and AR. Don't see a way to buy the AR for HBs though, and have not seen a way to earn free gold (videos, etc.) Besides by levelling up.
    Looks gold intensive. If it can't be played free though, I will be out...

It is not available yet at my location. It seems a real money intensive. Let us wait and see.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    How many hunts have you completed on Kindle HDX? You joined the game way earlier than me in 2014. Will you play Deer Hunter 2016 and give up the progress you made in 2014?

I will play DH 2014 to the end. When there is no more new content I will stop. I have completed everything except for this current event, I'm still working on it. :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    I got a new IPad Mini 3 with cellular network for $less than $200 a couple months ago and would play new Deer Hunter 2016 on there then, because android devices do not give free video credits (at least Kindle did not). What I meant was the video ad you could watch to gain free animal call or energy or bonus bullet, etc.

In Kindle I already reached top 1% and broke down 100 levels (currently close to 120). Finished all bounties except region 17's animal bounty stopped showing up on the left side of contract hunt.