New event

nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
It's after 6 eastern. ...normally have new releases by 3...Glu must left the kids in charge of the dh 2014 store while the adults work on dh2016....
:mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
Android Samsung Galaxy S4

Comments

• Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    It's after 6 eastern. ...normally have new releases by 3...Glu must left the kids in charge of the dh 2014 store while the adults work on dh2016....

It's just after 6:00 p.m. Pacific time. New event now available on iOS.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    It's just after 6:00 p.m. Pacific time. New event now available on iOS.

It's after 9:00p.m. East Coast... Amazon Kindle... New Event Coming Soon...
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Not a very exciting event. In the first two, the required weapons are affordable, but the third one is not unless you have a lot of gold saved. I don't want to spend anymore than I have to on this game since its on its way out.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    10 pm eastern and still nothing for android. ...
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The end prize is an R23 AR, so there does look like a new region is in the works.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    I had hoped for something a Little bit special to end the game instead of just another ridiculous expensive region.

I'm getting tired of grinding and grinding boring contract hunts, so I geuss it's finally time to put this game to rest.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    We complained about having tons of hb's. Glu is just trying to make us happy by making us spend a lot of hb's. I haven't been doing contract hunts and still have 600,000,000 hb's. I never did reach a billion but did come close.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Just got update 27,5mb...and the new event page below.
    Screenshot_2015-08-29-02-02-37_zpskl99v0ns.png
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    still not available for kindle
    It seems that the crash reach me. In this new event the dh2014 quits as soon as I start a hunt in 2nd event.
    First event I got no OTO. the second event I got OTO 89 gold.
    scenary looks better this could be the source of memory hog or instability.
    I wish a fix ASAP.
    Cheers.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    It seems that the crash reach me. In this new event the dh2014 quits as soon as I start a hunt in 2nd event.
    First event I got no OTO. the second event I got OTO 89 gold.
    scenary looks better this could be the source of memory hog or instability.
    I wish a fix ASAP.
    Cheers.
    Turn off wifi oncecu logvin and play offline. Been doing that for past two events
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Turn off wifi oncecu logvin and play offline. Been doing that for past two events

Thanks a lot for the clue Samer. It works great.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Cheers.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Well....that ends the first three legs of the event without problems except inability to watch videos for rewards when offered. Time to sit back and wait for the last leg to unlock on Thursday. Good luck to all!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    update became available this morning
    copped that side by side
    I like it ... too bad it's only standard 3
    Well....that ends the first three legs of the event without problems except inability to watch videos for rewards when offered. Time to sit back and wait for the last leg to unlock on Thursday. Good luck to all!

Now I am waiting for the third event to hunt and keep on hunting at other region.
    Cheers.
  • frank53579frank53579 Registered Users 41 Posts
    played the first to get the 25 gold...will wait till the last one to get the assault rifle...seems boring...maybe i am wrong, but thats my opinion. I play om FB so 2016 will probably be out for us in 2016 LOL I watched the yoy tubevid for it, seems pretty cool.
    django killed me five times before completing the second series. probably skip the rest. still haven't started region 22.
    How much is the one time offer on the Westin Evolution Assault Rifle?
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
    frank53579 wrote: »
    played the first to get the 25 gold...will wait till the last one to get the assault rifle...seems boring...maybe i am wrong, but thats my opinion. I play om FB so 2016 will probably be out for us in 2016 LOL I watched the yoy tubevid for it, seems pretty cool.

You do know that you have to complete All of the hunts to win the AR not just the last one that has not unlocked yet.
  • nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    red devil wrote: »
    How much is the one time offer on the Westin Evolution Assault Rifle?
    The OTO is 305.
    nik_ivanov wrote: »
    The OTO is 305.

Thanks Ivan.
  • frank53579frank53579 Registered Users 41 Posts
    You do know that you have to complete All of the hunts to win the AR not just the last one that has not unlocked yet.
    oh frick you are right...totally forgot that....it goes in succession. If I wait then I get the next level and so forth..Thanks...Well thats what you get when you are Blonde AND Polish LOL
    frank53579 wrote: »
    oh frick you are right...totally forgot that....it goes in succession. If I wait then I get the next level and so forth..Thanks...Well thats what you get when you are Blonde AND Polish LOL

No problem.....we all need a reminder now and then. I am 65 and I have "senior moments" way more often than I like :).
    Got the update that unlocked the last set of hunts about an hour ago. Nothing special with this one just like the first three but anything different is welcome in my book. The OTO for me was 191 instead of the 288 if you bought it up front. Hope we get the AR as promised when finished, I need to spend some HB on upgrades as soon as possible to avoid the cap.
    Was awarded the R23 AR as promised and have spent 40 million HB on upgrades with another 15 or so on the horizon. Only have to wait 5 minutes for upgrades to arrive instead of the usual 30 which is nice.
    copped that r11 shotty... 191 oto skipped out on the r15 ar
    series was pleh
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    copped that r11 shotty... 191 oto skipped out on the r15 ar
    series was pleh

huh???....
    Say What??
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    do the event the last new event? we know deer hunter 2016 release in 9/18

so we wont get new event? i still need more platium to upgrate weapon,

i really hope new hr7 give me enough plateium
  • TheWeaponTheWeapon Registered Users 12 Posts
    Today there was the announcement for R23. Will be released next week. Think this will be the last region.
    DH 2016 :D