Game crash or quit instanly after first loading

It has been quite a while one post about game crash. It seems not relate to memory problem from the game it self but it seems from outside (internet/wifi) too much ....
I wonder if the programmer or management does not allow us to play the game. They are experimenting.:p
I wonder if we all do the same thing experimenting quit/ not playing the game for a mont or so..:cool:
Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet

Comments

• brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I got update automatically when not running dh2014. I checked by running dh2014, loaded smoothly however after less than 5 minutes it quits by it self. ( ?) Why....in the past I did not have this...
  • herbherb Registered Users 97 Posts
    Seeing the same thing. It does seem to be a communication failure. Timing seems to be related to the latest seasonal hunt updates.
    I think it is about too much hog of sponsors addy.

Something kicking from outside thru internet/ wifi.
    Strange, we are the only two commenting on it. I did report it using the in-app support feature.
    Geting worse. Can't stay up longer than 10 or 20 seconds. Now I can't interface with customer support through the app. This could be their way of saying goodby.
    herb wrote: »
    Strange, we are the only two commenting on it. I did report it using the in-app support feature.

No, the others have experienced it several weeks before I post this talk.
    They use trick that realy works by turning off your internet or wifi at the first time dh2014 loaded while we run it.
    Good luck.
    Cheers.