Region 17 Crocodile's Tear Bounty Bug

rjnwi0.jpg

ehyzvp.jpg

Check the pictures above, you can see that crocodile's tear bounty in Region 17 was stuck at 99 out of 150 on my tablet. In the past, there were two contract hunts in Region 17, the left contract hunt had no crocodiles at all, but the right contract hunt did. Recently the right contract hunt was replaced with elite hunt so I could not find crocodile to finish that bounty any more.

Can glu engineers fix this bug and bring back crocodile to the left contract bounty?

Thank you.

Comments

• KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    I've been working on that bounty and have had no problems getting crocodile hunts in the past few days.
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    KevinMD wrote: »
    I've been working on that bounty and have had no problems getting crocodile hunts in the past few days.

If you take a look on the left side of contract hunts, you should not see any crocodile hunts. There used to be such hunts on the right side of contract hunts but that got replaced with elite hunt in Region 17. I have finished all other hunts except the left side of contract hunts in Region 17.

Can Glu add crocodile hunts on the left side of contract hunts in Region 17?

That's my only incomplete bounty now.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    There is no Left/Right for the contract hunts. Play enough contracts and the crocs will come up again. Then fail it each time so you don't have to wait for it to come around again. This one was by far the most time consuming one.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    There is no Left/Right for the contract hunts. Play enough contracts and the crocs will come up again. Then fail it each time so you don't have to wait for it to come around again. This one was by far the most time consuming one.

I have gone through at least 10 rounds of hunts and have not got any crocodiles yet.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    jgrammentz wrote: »
    I have gone through at least 10 rounds of hunts and have not got any crocodiles yet.

I started playing contract hunts in Region 17 and crocodiles came up on hunt 14. I am playing on the Android platform but an older version than you 4.4.2.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Took me about 15 hunts on iOS.

oVYa73r.jpg
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Hey man, I know your game play trick that was discussed when I joined the game forum early this year. I just could not find crocs on the left side of contract hunts. I played over 100 contract hunts on the left side contract hunts already. However it used to show crocs on the right side of contract hunts after a few hunts, but now it's replaced with elite hunt which I already finished.
    Alright, I will stop collecting hunter bucks in Region 22 contract hunts and go back to region 17 and do contract hunts until I see this crocs.
    I started playing contract hunts in Region 17 and crocodiles came up on hunt 14. I am playing on the Android platform but an older version than you 4.4.2.

I play on kindle HDX it's Android too but different than regular Google Android. I played over 100 left side contract hunts but only 3 animal hunts I got were bears and leopards.

It used to have crocodiles appeared on right side contract hunts but now got replaced with completed elite hunt.
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts

Now it's over 20 rounds of hunts and still no crocs. I'd really like to complete that bounty.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
    jgrammentz wrote: »
    Now it's over 20 rounds of hunts and still no crocs. I'd really like to complete that bounty.

I did over 100 hunts on region 17 and found no crocs on the left side of contract hunts. Now the right side of contract hunts has been replaced by elite hunts that I completed as well.

There used to be crocs after a few hunts in right side of contract hunts in the past. Did you email glu about the situation?