region 23 pop up

brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
I got pop up for region 23 as follows.
Screenshot_2015-09-05-08-00-09_zps15yygqtn.png
Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
Prev1

Comments

• TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Have we really been playing this for almost 2 years????
    Say What??
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    According to your date two years less 5 months.

Is it going to amazon or australia?
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »

Is it going to amazon or australia?

I would think Louisiana.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Hope that they resurrect the snakes. Other than that, crocs, boars and Nutria. Probably come up with a Swamp Moose.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    prawns and crawfish...
  • JockJock Registered Users 14 Posts
    I think it is Amazon Rainforest in Southamerica. I do'nt wait something genial.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Have we really been playing this for almost 2 years????

I know I have. Hard to believe isn't it? A lot of the people who used to post here are long gone. For one, DJ Radnad. Remember him?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
    Do you which species expect to find in Louisiana?, I was investigated on the fauna of Louisiana, and I think that most relevant animals are the Louisiana black bear, grey Fox and the alligators. Sorry, my english is bad, I speak polski
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I'd kill for a giant bowl of jambalaya.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Someone else believes that these could be the Everglades?
    Jock wrote: »
    Do you which species expect to find in Louisiana?, I was investigated on the fauna of Louisiana, and I think that most relevant animals are the Louisiana black bear, grey Fox and the alligators. Sorry, my english is bad, I speak polski

There are also some deer, boars (wild pigs) and large rodents called nutria. And LOTS of snakes. I'm guessing that this last region will not be that accurate in terms of animals (we had moose in Appalachia after all). Oops, just discovered there ARE moose at the extreme northern part of the Appalachian Trail.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »

That is when I joined the forum...the game itself is almost 2 years old.
    Say What??
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Looks like DH2014 is still making money and hence the new regions and events. I think though that region 23 will be the last before the launch of DH 2016 onbthe 18th. I pre-registered on google play. By mid september the game would have completed two years of its life. Of course we recall DJ the dino hunter expert. ..good times
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    DJ, Sheppeck, BeerHunter, Menipo, SharpShooter and many others who were invaluable to me when I started playing.
    casajr wrote: »
    DJ, Sheppeck, BeerHunter, Menipo, SharpShooter and many others who were invaluable to me when I started playing.

Ditto. I would not have continued without the help of these guys.
    I miss all senior fellow hunters .
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts

Sheppeck, yeah, I remember that guy!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts

I do miss seeing those names around! Takes me back to a time before all of the "I lost my progress" threads...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    SubH2O wrote: »
    I do miss seeing those names around! Takes me back to a time before all of the "I lost my progress" threads...

I remember those threads too. How about al the "why can't I sell back all my old weapons" threads. There were lots of them.
    Well, the game has had a long life span and has certainly been one of Glu's great successes. A myriad of updates and regions and events and around 2000 posts on the forum. Sad to see it go...
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Well, the game has had a long life span and has certainly been one of Glu's great successes. A myriad of updates and regions and events and around 2000 posts on the forum. Sad to see it go...

Samer:
    You have drastically underestimated with that 2,000 number! There are around 2,000 threads in the "General Discussion" forum, and another 1,600 or so in the "Support and Announcements" subforum!

Between the two, there are over 25,000 posts! However, your point is well taken.

I have been playing DH2016 now for a couple of weeks since it became available here. Some really nice features (eg extra energy for levelling up and free energy a couple of times per day, no energy used for trophy hunts), but also some things that really irritate (eg No gold for watching videos, etc., and the fact that ARs are only available with gold but contract hunts are either shotgun or AR specific)... Will try to collect my thoughts on the subject into a "what to expect" thread over the next couple of days. There is not a lot in the DH2016 forum yet.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    Absolutely right Subh20. I meant to say 2000 threads. Glad u r enjoying 2016. Can't wait. Oh and thank you for the overview of DH2016 ;)
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Region 23 is out for iOS!!! Starting payouts for the hunts are over 1.1 million hunter bucks.
    Region 23 is out for iOS!!! Starting payouts for the hunts are over 1.1 million hunter bucks.

I just got the new region. OTO on the G&H G1500 is 450 gold. The shotgun is available fo around 78 million HB.
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    rifle 450 gold? seems so expensive........ is there have r24 rifle gun?
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    I've encountered a couple of new critters...beavers and racc oons.
  • AnbuDH2014AnbuDH2014 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I found alligator in r23 region.
    Elite series found in region 9 and region 19. There may be region 24, seen the 23-24 rifle in weapon shop
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I just got the new region. OTO on the G&H G1500 is 450 gold. The shotgun is available fo around 78 million HB.

My oto for the g&h g1500 was 125 gold but I had to wait until after hunt 7
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
    a3300552 wrote: »
    rifle 450 gold? seems so expensive........ is there have r24 rifle gun?

I was mistaken. I had to buy 450 gold, "enough to cover it", l didn't pay that much for the weapon. Now I forget how much it was.