Options

*** is wrong with you people?

Where the f¿¢» are my gold coins thieves??
OKAY ONCE AGAIN AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGEMENT, I MADE A PURCHASE OF $19.99 FOR GOLD COINS.. WITH TAX IT CAME TO $21.63.. I RIGHT AWAY RECEIVED MY GOLD COINS.. FEELING FAIRLY CONFIDENT THAT YOU WOULDN'T SCREW ME OUT OF MY MONEY YET AGAIN.. (which in all honesty you have done before in the past).. BUT, MY ADDICTIVE PERSONALITY DROVE ME TO RECKLESSLY TRUSTING YOU YET AGAIN... AND I BROKE DOWN AND BOUGHT COINS.. ONLY TO LOG BACK ON A FEW HOURS LATER AND I HAD 4 (four) GOLD COINS.. NOW I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND YOUR "NO REFUND" POLICY BUT I ALSO KNOW THROUGH MY MANY YEARS OF LAW SCHOOL AND WORK IN THE LEGAL PROFESSION, THAT THERE ARE LOOPHOLES IN MOST "NO REFUND" POLICIES.. MY OPINION IS THAT YOUR NO BETTER THAN COMMON DIRTY, BEGGING ROTTEN THIEVES!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES! CROOKS! THIEVES! SCOUNDRELS! PREDATORS!!
*Jenna*

Comments

• Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    You're a lawyer and you call them thieves.....sounds like the pot calling the kettle black and a monumental case of karma!
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    You're a lawyer and you call them thieves.....sounds like the pot calling the kettle black and a monumental case of karma!

She's just ticked off, and righteously so! This company need to get their sh#t together!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    She's just ticked off, and righteously so! This company need to get their sh#t together!

I know and she probably has reason to be ****sed...the company is absolutely horrible at customer care and pride of service...I just couldn't help but to find it completely ironic that a lawyer would be complaining about the exact flaws I hear others complaining that lawyers are guilty of far too often.....
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    I know and she probably has reason to be ****sed...the company is absolutely horrible at customer care and pride of service...I just couldn't help but to find it completely ironic that a lawyer would be complaining about the exact flaws I hear others complaining that lawyers are guilty of far too often.....

:cool::cool::cool:
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I've never had a problem with any gold purchases I have made over the years. Maybe I'm just lucky.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Maybe she should just use her talents and file a class action lawsuit on behalf of all the users who have lost real money on glu failed customer service
  • Options
    Jenna BeckJenna Beck Registered Users 35 Posts
    WOW! what a fantastic idea!! But, Lil ole me is only in Law school, and I work for a firm. I'm actually going for CRIMINOLOGY... but thanks for looking out... lol.
    *Jenna*
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Instead of pointlessly venting on a public forum that can do nothing to help you, you may want to try contacting them. There is a support link. However, I'm guessing you are on on Facebook (why, just why?), so you are probably in FB limbo.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Nope.. not on faceboo, so why don't you suck a fat one!
    *Jenna*
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Jenna Beck wrote: »

That was uncalled for completely! Some of the others have been pulling your chain about being a lawyer but casajr is simply telling you the truth. The overwhelming majority of the problems that people talk about on the forum come from Facebook users so that is why casajr made that apparently incorrect assumption. Also the people in the forum can only give advice we have absolutely no power to fix your problem. There is a moderator who contributes to the discussion once in a blue moon but I do not know what power he or she has. Your best bet is to fill out a support link ticket and submit it to the people with the power to help you. With most of them working on the release of Deer hunter 2016 it may be a long time before you get an answer but you will get NOTHING from attacking casajr who was just trying to help.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options

Objection....Sustained.

As Florida Steve and I (although not nearly quite as eloquently) point out, no one on this forum can help you with account issues. Your only recourse is to deal with customer service.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts

Easy Jenna, he just meant that Facebook has had a ton of issues with the game. Just keep bombarding them with tickets. It may take some time but you may get your gold you paid for. Or just delete the game.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Take a look at her other posts. One sandwich short of a picnic if you ask me.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Take a look at her other posts. One sandwich short of a picnic if you ask me.

I noticed that but was not going to mention it in case it would set her off again. She certainly needs to get her mouth under control before she finishes law school or she will be spending a lot of time in "contempt of court" :).

To be fair she has a very legitimate complaint that we have heard many times before but sadly has picked a less than optimal way to handle it.

Note to casajr, loved the "Objection....Sustained" comment, well done!
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice Oxford.. by the way, is Foxx your last name, or just a "game name"/or "screen name"?? If you don't mind me asking... I thought maybe it was in reference to Fox motorcycle gear. That is all.
    *Jenna*
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your advice.. I'm still fairly new to the game, and my profile does ask for pointers. Thanks again and thanks to your friend, uhh... Steve...
    *Jenna*
  • Options
    You are probably right.. But unless your qualified to make such an assessment, you should probably keep your comments to yourself.. But, everyone has an opinion.. So, I guess your entitled to put it out there.. Thank you so much..
    *Jenna*
  • Options
    Thank you Thank you.. I do appreciate any and all advice Steve.. And on a more/less serious note, Really nothing sets me off.. I'm an uptight *****, yes.. But I keep it in check.. As far as your comment about "contempt" again, (I think said this before) I'm going to law school to be a lawyer, I'm in studies for Criminolgy..blah blah blah... Yadda yadda.. Who cares? Right? Again thanks for the advice, and as always it's entertaining to read peoples opinions..
    *Jenna*
  • Options
    Oh dear, where to start.....

First of all, you have a very real complaint and are correct in being upset. However, this is a public forum and there is nothing any of us can do. Those of us who have been here for a while have seen a lot of these complaints and have given the same response.

That being said...

First of all, as you may or may not know, I live in Beijing. Since China started their one child policy many years ago, the country is full of self-centered, entitlement-based and quite ignorant spoiled brats (notice I said ignorant and not stupid, there is a large difference). I deal with these people every day and am quite used to it. So insulting me for various trivial reasons does not bother me.

There is an Edit function. This allows you to edit your posts so that you can post a single coherent thought. This works after you have made your original post. You may want to explore that.

The CAPS LOCK thing. Anyone reading this think you are an uneducated 12 year old. I know that you are not. So stop that if you want people to take you seriously.

I'm embarrassed to point this out, but I've been playing this game for a long time and have posted more than 1200 times. I would hope that at least 50% of those posts have been helpful to someone. Your posts have basically been complaining about the same thing and you have been given the same advice.

Many of the people posting on this forum are familiar with each other and have mutual respect for each other. I would urge you to have some sort of decorum if you expect to be treated with any sort of respect or receive any sort of meaningful advice.
  • Options
    casajr wrote: »
    Oh dear, where to start.....

First of all, you have a very real complaint and are correct in being upset. However, this is a public forum and there is nothing any of us can do. Those of us who have been here for a while have seen a lot of these complaints and have given the same response.

That being said...

First of all, as you may or may not know, I live in Beijing. Since China started their one child policy many years ago, the country is full of self-centered, entitlement-based and quite ignorant spoiled brats (notice I said ignorant and not stupid, there is a large difference). I deal with these people every day and am quite used to it. So insulting me for various trivial reasons does not bother me.

There is an Edit function. This allows you to edit your posts so that you can post a single coherent thought. This works after you have made your original post. You may want to explore that.

The CAPS LOCK thing. Anyone reading this think you are an uneducated 12 year old. I know that you are not. So stop that if you want people to take you seriously.

I'm embarrassed to point this out, but I've been playing this game for a long time and have posted more than 1200 times. I would hope that at least 50% of those posts have been helpful to someone. Your posts have basically been complaining about the same thing and you have been given the same advice.

Many of the people posting on this forum are familiar with each other and have mutual respect for each other. I would urge you to have some sort of decorum if you expect to be treated with any sort of respect or receive any sort of meaningful advice.

Well said........enough time spent with this thread.........moving on........be well and good hunting to all!
  • Options
    Well I'm not sure why the hell you think I would care about some **** about spoiled kids where you live and that your used them Yadda Yadda.. blah blah blah... Yeah, so I'm spoiled, and I for sure act however I choose. I didn't seek you out and go running my neck at you, or your boyfriend Steve.. You both chose to attack me, Which honestly I don't care about.. I was pinched up because of the principal about being ripped off its for sure not the amount of money.. And I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with you. I WILL USE CAPS WHENEVER I WISH, THANK YOU. I get tired of wearing contacts and glasses at the same, and using caps is easier for me to read. I promise to leave you alone sweets, since your obviously bothered by us spoiled, mouthy, *****es.. Who knew I would be having to waist so much time replying to these comments to "men".... Especially ones so sensitive that live clear around The world.. Guess we won't be becoming friends, and visiting one another... that is all... as yours u were..
    *Jenna*