Region 23 rifle

JeromesJeromes Registered Users 10 Posts
OTO is 125 gold

Comments

• Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Jeromes wrote: »
    OTO is 125 gold

Typical price lately but very expensive to upgrade. I have spent 63 million HB so far and do not have it half way to full upgrade. I figure it will take 125-145 million for a full upgrade. No problem for me but if you are low on HB beware.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I had over 200 million HB when I started. I'm now below 100 million and I still have one trophy hunt left. Very expensive!
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Typical price lately but very expensive to upgrade. I have spent 63 million HB so far and do not have it half way to full upgrade. I figure it will take 125-145 million for a full upgrade. No problem for me but if you are low on HB beware.

I was way off, I spent 130 million HB MORE than I earned fulfilling all the hunts to upgrade the gold rifle all the way. If you do not have a lot of HB you will need to complete a bunch of contract hunts if you buy the gold rifle. Again not a problem for those of us with a lot of HB but tough on those who are short on HB.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    To buy shotgun + upgrade to full + to upgrade rifle up to full spec exclude the last bullet of rifle could cost around 500 mil HB.
    Yes expensive.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Jim HayesJim Hayes Registered Users 14 Posts

I have over 2 billion and I can't buy a 47 mil + rifle.. they say It's because I horded money. ?? thought three weeks of shooting the same monotonous animals I earned it wont advance any HB but will move the level meter .. I cant but rifle withouty buying HB that I already have ..... not a happy camper at this time
  • Options
    Jim Hayes wrote: »
    I have over 2 billion and I can't buy a 47 mil + rifle.. they say It's because I horded money. ?? thought three weeks of shooting the same monotonous animals I earned it wont advance any HB but will move the level meter .. I cant but rifle withouty buying HB that I already have ..... not a happy camper at this time

This has happened before, you should read this thread which explains better than I could.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135342-hunter-buck-register-topped-out-at-2-147-300-000

I have been over 2 billion 4 times but always spent back down to avoid this trap since I had been warned. It stinks you got caught in it, sorry!