Dont play last two elite series

RagsionRagsion Registered Users 8 Posts
Thye give old and useless **** guns

Comments

• Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Ragsion wrote: »

True the prizes are not the best but anything different and as challenging as an elite hunt is worth the time to me.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    True the prizes are not the best but anything different and as challenging as an elite hunt is worth the time to me.

How challenging are the Elite Hunts?... Will I need energy drinks?... No new downloads on Kindroid yet... maybe tomorrow?... I have barely enough gold 450, but hunter bucks are not a problem, just hit a Billion yesterday... I have 5 or 6 energy drinks.
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • Options
    red devil wrote: »
    How challenging are the Elite Hunts?... Will I need energy drinks?... No new downloads on Kindroid yet... maybe tomorrow?... I have barely enough gold 450, but hunter bucks are not a problem, just hit a Billion yesterday... I have 5 or 6 energy drinks.

I don't think 5 or 6 energy drinks will cut it. I am 65 and my reactions are not as good as a younger person so you might be faster. I did not count but I probably used 25 or so but I still have over 300 left so it was not an issue for me. I spent no gold at all just plats but again since I started with over 10,000 (spent about 800 more than I earned) it was not a problem. Good luck and good hunting!
  • Options
    erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    Ragsion wrote: »

the elite series are the most fun for me...
    and to this day my consumable bounty is at 4/10
    I say bring it
  • Options
    DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    I would like the Elite series even better if I made more platinum coins than I spent in the end. Forget the not so valuable prizes that nobody needs. The platinum rewards for each hunt should be increased so that I'm not in a platinum deficit at the end. Seems a little silly to be put in that position.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Many of the elite hunts are impossible without energy drinks. Perhaps I belong to a world of slow unimpulsive hunters, and fellow hunters here are very talented, but I use energy drinks all the time. cost is 12 coins per drink. The new region 23 and both elite series cost me around 12000 coins to complete. I have the reverse situation here: Many coins and vey few hunter bucks.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    I couldn't get through the elite hunts w/o energy drinks. Could not buy energy drinks on iOS, only got them for watching bonus videos.
  • Options
    Many of the elite hunts are impossible without energy drinks. Perhaps I belong to a world of slow unimpulsive hunters, and fellow hunters here are very talented, but I use energy drinks all the time. cost is 12 coins per drink. The new region 23 and both elite series cost me around 12000 coins to complete. I have the reverse situation here: Many coins and vey few hunter bucks.

You are absolutely right about the elite hunts. As I said earlier I am 65 and my reactions have slowed way down but I imagine even the younger players find the elite hunts a challenge. I said I used around 25 energy drinks but it could have been more. I have so many energy drinks I do not keep count. 12 coins is a lot to pay for one energy drink but I would have no choice if I had not earned them by watching videos. The plats payouts could be a lot better but at this point in the game I welcome anything that is new and different even if it costs a lot of saved up plats and consumables to play.
  • Options
    Hope it's okay to expand this to consumables. What is/was the best use of hollow points? I have well over 200 left and perhaps I used 5 getting to R23.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    G_BEES wrote: »
    Hope it's okay to expand this to consumables. What is/was the best use of hollow points? I have well over 200 left and perhaps I used 5 getting to R23.

I use hollow points in the contract hunts instead of upgrading the weapon. They give you a little more power. I'm trying to use them all up before the game ends.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    G_BEES wrote: »

I really have never found a practical use for hollow points, I have 430 or so. I have used a few in the past to hunt with underpowered weapons just for something different. I sometimes use them with a pistol so it has as much power as a rifle or AR. Again not really a practical use just for fun and something different.
  • Options
    Thanks, using HP to power up a bit is how I also used them. Just thought maybe there was something I missed. Do you think some type of help or instructions page in the games would be asking too much of GLU. Might be nice, although the best help is this forum. Too bad for me I wasted so many consumables and hunts early on. Still my favourite game
  • Options
    I agree I have received way more help from this forum than I would ever think Glu would give me. Nothing like learning from those who have played the game.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I agree I have received way more help from this forum than I would ever think Glu would give me. Nothing like learning from those who have played the game.

I wholeheartedly agree with Steve. I've been playing a long time, and whenever I needed help, I would ask my question here. There was always someone who knew the answer.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    I would like the Elite series even better if I made more platinum coins than I spent in the end. Forget the not so valuable prizes that nobody needs. The platinum rewards for each hunt should be increased so that I'm not in a platinum deficit at the end. Seems a little silly to be put in that position.

for the first time in a long time my plat count is under 2000
    they need to open up some rare hunts
    or something...
  • Options
    Elite hunts: One helpful strategy for going back to play unfinished elite hunts is to carry the elite rifle as secondary and use a good assault rifle for those hunts that don't require a specific organ shot. I find the single shot rifles too slow in reloading. The prey is usually gone by the time I can get a second shot off. You can save your energy drinks then for the heart, lung, or brain shots. Looking for extra gold for the upcoming anniversary event and R24.
  • Options
    northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    I gave up on the elite hunts. Only for the reason that I had over 6000 platinum eagles banked and I have lost over 1000 just upgrading the guns to continue. For me it isn't worth the payout of guns you will never use and the payout is a joke. It basically costs you more than you make!
  • Options
    red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    red devil wrote: »

I just finished the Elite Series in Regions 9 and 19... I started with 6 Energy Drinks and still have 5 left... Many failed hunts, and changing strategies, and weapons... I used 1 Energy Drink on the last hunt in Region 19. It was 5 Giraffes with a heart shot... However, that being said... I did buy Animal Calls to get through some of other hunts... It was such "Frustrating, Fun" and "Financially, Five Dollars" or 10... It took 5 or 6 days in my spare time, but it can be done.
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    With a lot of energy drinks it can be done in a couple of hours. I bought them with coins on the way. One last event I guess...the anniversary
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)