Anniversary event pop up

brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
Screenshot_2015-09-19-17-32-35_zpsdftthbts.png
Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Got it yesterday. Maybe this is the swan song? Africa again unless this is a really poor emu.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Any idea the meaning of "LATE". is it the last event of DH 2014. Probably. However multi region rifle 23 - 24 is there.
    Just wait and see whatever given just keep hunting while it is available.
    Cheers.
  • DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    it got 3 region, 3 special guns, but still unfinished....it recycle event from 2014 Anniversary,..just like Summer Sleigh used event series from Xmas2014...
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    nice to shoot at ostriches...
  • tomwvbtomwvb Registered Users 3 Posts
    My game app keeps crashing during this new Anniversary Event starting in Standard Region 4, and also off and on during normal hunts at different regions. I am losing Silver Coin Awards at the end of each hunt during the new Anniversary Event. I have sent a Customer Care ticket to GLU. This has been happening off and on for the last month or so. I can get through about 20-25 seconds and then shuts down. I use a Verizon Android Galaxy S5 smart phone. It's very aggravating especially when we all use "real money" to upgrade new weapons to be able to advance up in levels, and we can't even enjoy the game app. I implore GLU to find and "Permanently" fix these issues. Thank you for your time and consideration.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Tom try to play offline..I.e.wifi and data off.
    Goodluck.
    Cheers.