Options

glu doesn't care

I thought I'd try to get their attention by starting a thread about how stopped caring...

Fix your broken game.. DH 2014 is busted, why won't you fix it... You know it is broken, the posts are everywhere...

If not that at least give us piece of mind that might look into the issue...:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Jim HayesJim Hayes Registered Users 14 Posts
    mnmacd2015 wrote: »
    I thought I'd try to get their attention by starting a thread about how stopped caring...

Fix your broken game.. DH 2014 is busted, why won't you fix it... You know it is broken, the posts are everywhere...

If not that at least give us piece of mind that might look into the issue...:rolleyes:

I have to agree I have quit playing Deer hunter because I spent many hours shooting same animals to buil up HB knowing the next level / region was going to cost many HB .. I have over 2 Bil HB and still can'T by a 47 Mil HB rifle to continue .. I meet to buy more of what I have access to for real cash..

I sent three messages now and no response .. guess if tyhey don't get your real cash then your games over .. I seen someplace they had an issue if players hording HB I call it earning .. guess my free style isn't what they want