New Deer Hunter Handgun (1000 Coins)

102nn6f.png

This hand gun is good for regions 20-25 which means there's at least two regions are coming for Deer Hunter 2014 in the rest of the year.

Started Anniversary Event this afternoon and going to finish first hunt series this evening. Deer Hunter 2014 is much better than the new 2016 version in reality of animal faces.

2nr0leg.png

30a99v4.png

260rd01.png

34gkr3a.png

Comments

• G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    I laughed my head off when I started my first hunt with the hand cannon. The two hands came together to crack the knuckles, ha
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    G_BEES wrote: »
    I laughed my head off when I started my first hunt with the hand cannon. The two hands came together to crack the knuckles, ha

Somebody on the dev team finally had a good idea.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    That thing is hilarious! The guy even makes the shooting sounds :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    After reading the descriptions I had to have it, after all those plats won't spend themselves :).
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    it is fun tho
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I love it. I'm going back and doing old contract hunts just to watch it "reload".
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I realized that it is a barely hand. But it cannot be used for organ shoot because it can't be equiped with scope. But the cross is perfect you can shoot from long distance pecisely "hit".
    Another fun hunting virtually.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    do this weapon upgrate by plateium? or hunterbuck? or gold?
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Platinum only, and only one category "Workmanship". Upgrades power only it seems.
  • Tango_DownTango_Down Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thanks for the nice pics master_hunter2015 - just revisiting since there have been so many views...
    Basically if anyone is considering spending plats on this, 100% worth it! Zoom aim is awkward, can't upgrade anything but power & takes a while to switch in and out but these things are just details... The little crosshairs is super accurate - can still make heart/lung shots & close up eye hits - and the sound effects make up for any other failings... Verdict: buy buy buy
    Ok I'm done :]
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Often the craziest ideas are the best ones glu should promote the bod that came up with this to top tier dh 2016 dev team good fun
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Also it made me turn the sound effects on just to hear the noise of the handcannon!