Chinese Android 4.2.2
Prev1

Comments

• DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    sorry....
    2/10/15....
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Ummmm no. Just got a pop up though. I imagine it will be out next Thursday.
    Is it in Canada? ...i still didn't get pop up for Fingerbang, Anniversary event, and R24...
    ' update cannot connect to server, reserve for adddss & DH16 Promo only...!'..hehe...

Old Paranoid Adroid 4.2
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • AnbuDH2014AnbuDH2014 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Anyone got region 24???
    The new regions usually come out first on iOS about 2pm or so US Eastern time. I'm expecting it in about another 3 hours.
    *** is the R24 image? i got pop up, but 'cannot connect to server'....
    is it CanadianAlps or BavarianAlps?...

OLD Android Nokia 3310
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
    Region 24 is out on iOS!!!
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Region 24 is out on iOS!!!

Yep, I started it.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    how much cost for new guns? any new elite series for new rewards?
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Spent about 180 million for the rifle and the shotgun. Then upgrades at about 1-3 million each for the rifle. So far looks like 1 hunt, 1 trophy and 2 contract hunts
    a3300552 wrote: »
    how much cost for new guns? any new elite series for new rewards?

The rifle is 66 million, the shotgun is 109 million, and the AR is 178 million if you don't already have it. The upgrades are very expensive, especially for the rifle. You'll need a good 500 million HBs to buy and fully upgrade the rifle and shotgun. There ARE elite series in regions 10 and 20.
  • Christian MessmerChristian Messmer Registered Users 4 Posts
    Afternoon All, I am playing on a Galaxy S4 phone with Android when will I be able to get Region 24. I still show the Anniversary Series, finished that last Friday.
    The rifle is 66 million, the shotgun is 109 million, and the AR is 178 million if you don't already have it. The upgrades are very expensive, especially for the rifle. You'll need a good 500 million HBs to buy and fully upgrade the rifle and shotgun. There ARE elite series in regions 10 and 20.

I only started with 325 million. I haven't bought the shotgun yet. It would just about put me in the poor house. I did buy the one time offer rifle for 125 gold. The upgrading cost almost 150 million. Now I'll just do contract hunts to build up some bucks for r25.
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I only started with 325 million. I haven't bought the shotgun yet. It would just about put me in the poor house. I did buy the one time offer rifle for 125 gold. The upgrading cost almost 150 million. Now I'll just do contract hunts to build up some bucks for r25.

...if you purposely fail the last trophy hunt then you can make up hunter bucks with very little effort... Once you were full of energy you can go through 5 trophy hunt in less than 2 minutes failing them each time..i restockedabout a half a billion Hunter bucks in a weeks time that way never spending more than 30 minutes a day failing hunts
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    This game is getting stupid now. I had 225m HBs and now only have 72m and I'm only halfway through upgrading the R24 rifle. Can't see myself plodding through thousands more contract hunts, as I'll probably need about a billion HBs for R25!
    pistoff wrote: »
    This game is getting stupid now. I had 225m HBs and now only have 72m and I'm only halfway through upgrading the R24 rifle. Can't see myself plodding through thousands more contract hunts, as I'll probably need about a billion HBs for R25!

I guess our complaining about all the useless hb's we had is coming back to bite us. I was almost at a billion when I quit doing contract hunts. I'm back doing them just to be able to play r25.
  • AnbuDH2014AnbuDH2014 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Is there any new animals and what is the region name?? Still I didn't get the update in my android mobile
  • JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    The region is called the Alps (first standard region in Europe, at last) and there are one or two new species but they're just the same as previous ones but renamed, eg: European Hare.
    FB players still get nothing.........
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    a3300552 wrote: »
    FB players still get nothing.........

I usually get them around 0900 on Friday here, but nothing today. Bummer.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    we get the updates on saturdays now for kindle
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I guess our complaining about all the useless hb's we had is coming back to bite us. I was almost at a billion when I quit doing contract hunts. I'm back doing them just to be able to play r25.

True, but I've never had anywhere near that much, as I only play when there's something new added. That's becoming impossible to do now without grinding away every 100 minutes of every day between regions. If these 500 million buck guns lasted more than one region or parts off the old ones could be recycled it'd be something. I must've bought over 500 telescopic sights by now!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Nothing for Android yet. Hmmmm
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Unless they come out with another HR I'm done with this game. I got half way trough Region 23 and I ran out of bucks. Not spending hours doing the same contract hunts just to get to the next Region and have to do the same drill all over again. I'm just hoarding plats in case one more HR comes out, which I would think we will get. I vote for Chernobyl and mutated animals. lol.
    still no r24, what is glu doing? FB players should give up this game first?
    True, but I've never had anywhere near that much, as I only play when there's something new added. That's becoming impossible to do now without grinding away every 100 minutes of every day between regions. If these 500 million buck guns lasted more than one region or parts off the old ones could be recycled it'd be something. I must've bought over 500 telescopic sights by now!

So true, all the parts should just transfer to new guns. I'm going to just waste time and energy to get to a billion hb's. I'm using r23 shotgun and I'm sure it won't work in r25.
    See below please... message posted twice
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:

The problem is you and bill1957 think you have to work harder and not smarter... I haven't done contract hunts , except for fun, in 6 months and have plenty of Hunter bucks... it cost well over a half a billion Hunter bucks to fully equip my ar, shotgun, and region 24 rifle... I will have that back in about a week not doing a single contract hunt nor will I spend more than 10 minutes a day doing what I do... the key is to not kill the last trophy animal wit a heart shot..... it takes less than 2 minutes to shoot the deer in the head for 5 hunts... you make 15 million for failing those five hunts... You wait your hundred minutes or whenever you get a chance and do it all again... I do this four or 5 times a day and make 60 to75 million bucks per day... in a weeks time I've made all the money back that I spent on arming the weapons... it takes at least 10 minutes to go through a round of contract hunts and you get about 17 or 18 million dollars... so by taking less time than it takes to go through one round of contract hunts I've gotten over four times the hunter bucks... since the new regions only come out about once a month you could do the same thing by only doing this twice a day and spending about 4 minutes replenishing and you would still end up with over 900 million by the time the next region came around.... the key is to not shoot that last trophy in the heart ... Work smarter not harder
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I got something interesting on the net.
    Diligence is the constant, persistent effort of working hard to achieve a goal. But, a great danger arises when we are diligent in the wrong areas. Whichever direction we choose, can draw us closer to success or push us further from them.

3 Diligent Dangers to Avoid

1. Idleness – Continually doing nothing or avoiding work is a danger that will destroy any plan or goal. Being diligent to idleness is like putting your head in the sand when work needs to be done and expecting it to be done when you pull it out. It just doesn’t make sense.

Overcome this danger with the mindset of being engaged. When you are faced with a project or task, take it on wholeheartedly. Be one that owns it and finds ways to do it better. Things will not just happen on their own. If it has been given to you to do and cannot be delegated out, accept responsibility and act on it ASAP. Diligent efforts must be applied to reach any goal. Strive daily to move a little closer to your destiny by destroying idleness and procrastination with little steps of diligent effort.

2. Carelessness – Frequently doing things without thinking about the end goal or purpose usually derives from being careless or lazy. Being distracted by our feelings or other “possible urgent things” can sometimes cause us to lose focus of our goals. When we say words like, “I don’t care”, to things that really should matter can bring the detrimental results of care-less-ness to life.

Captivate careless thinking at the onset, to prevent worthless actions and behavior in the future. If you desire to be effective in all that you do, be diligent to be caring for the things that are foundational for your goal.

3. Ignorance – We all are ignorant about something. We do not know how to do it all. We constantly need to gain knowledge or information of how to do it or how to improve what we do. But willful ignorance is the decision to not want to improve one’s self. It is cutting off the ability to grow. It is detrimental to the success of any goal.
    Be diligent to know what it takes to get you to the next level. Be willing to face your failures and learn from them. Fight ignorance with intelligence by applying what you learn and continuing to learn.

Summary – Dangers to your goals are all around. Some are inevitable but the ones you can control are idleness, carelessness, and ignorance. Be actively diligent about make yourself better and avoiding the dangers that are within yourself.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    brodeen wrote: »
    I got something interesting on the net.
    Diligence is the constant, persistent effort of working hard to achieve a goal. But, a great danger arises when we are diligent in the wrong areas. Whichever direction we choose, can draw us closer to success or push us further from them.

3 Diligent Dangers to Avoid

1. Idleness – Continually doing nothing or avoiding work is a danger that will destroy any plan or goal. Being diligent to idleness is like putting your head in the sand when work needs to be done and expecting it to be done when you pull it out. It just doesn’t make sense.

Overcome this danger with the mindset of being engaged. When you are faced with a project or task, take it on wholeheartedly. Be one that owns it and finds ways to do it better. Things will not just happen on their own. If it has been given to you to do and cannot be delegated out, accept responsibility and act on it ASAP. Diligent efforts must be applied to reach any goal. Strive daily to move a little closer to your destiny by destroying idleness and procrastination with little steps of diligent effort.

2. Carelessness – Frequently doing things without thinking about the end goal or purpose usually derives from being careless or lazy. Being distracted by our feelings or other “possible urgent things” can sometimes cause us to lose focus of our goals. When we say words like, “I don’t care”, to things that really should matter can bring the detrimental results of care-less-ness to life.

Captivate careless thinking at the onset, to prevent worthless actions and behavior in the future. If you desire to be effective in all that you do, be diligent to be caring for the things that are foundational for your goal.

3. Ignorance – We all are ignorant about something. We do not know how to do it all. We constantly need to gain knowledge or information of how to do it or how to improve what we do. But willful ignorance is the decision to not want to improve one’s self. It is cutting off the ability to grow. It is detrimental to the success of any goal.
    Be diligent to know what it takes to get you to the next level. Be willing to face your failures and learn from them. Fight ignorance with intelligence by applying what you learn and continuing to learn.

Summary – Dangers to your goals are all around. Some are inevitable but the ones you can control are idleness, carelessness, and ignorance. Be actively diligent about make yourself better and avoiding the dangers that are within yourself.

Great post!! A lot of wisdom in those words!