Options

Deer Hunter 2014 on Facebook

Rossco67Rossco67 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi, I've been playing for a while. bought a fair bit of gold. Got up to $2,146,913,546, that's right 2 billion.

Last couple of days when I was playing a contract hunt, my cash wasn't increasing.

Now that the new level 24 has come out, My dollar vale is showing as -2146913546, no commas and a negative figure. When I try to purchase the new rifle or shotty, it says I don't have enough cash to purchase it, and it is only 109mill.

Please help to sort out.

Ross

Comments

• Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Hate to be the one that breaks the news to you but you should have come here sooner and participated in the forum or at least read the posts... you have hit the limits of the register for dh2014.... there are many post about this problem throughout the board here... there is nothing you can do at this point... There is no fix... you can never buy or use your hunter bucks from here out.... again there have been many warnings about the post 2 billion dollar mark and people have been warned to steer clear of it if they enjoy continuing to play... Sorry
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hi everyone,

We will have a fix for the 2 billion dollar issue coming out in the next couple of days.

:)