Problems with update.

Comments

• BodukesBodukes Registered Users 2 Posts
    My iOS iPod has been having same issues...haven't been able to load game for 3 days now
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    Bodukes wrote: »
    My iOS iPod has been having same issues...haven't been able to load game for 3 days now

3 days of lost gaming and earning
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Yeah, no one can play during one of their biggest revenue generating events. I would be all over this as a top priority.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    casajr wrote: »
    Yeah, no one can play during one of their biggest revenue generating events. I would be all over this as a top priority.

I know right. I can't believe they are taking so long.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Strange, no problems with kindle tablet. Not yet anyway, just started the second event region.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Strange, no problems with kindle tablet. Not yet anyway, just started the second event region.

You found the first advantage of Kindroid. I'm totally down on iOS.
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts

It will be interesting to see if you go much further on the Kindle... Most everyone else's problems seem to begin on the 2nd event
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    It will be interesting to see if you go much further on the Kindle... Most everyone else's problems seem to begin on the 2nd event

I decided to test your theory. I dusted off my iPad, downloaded the latest update and started playing the Halloween events. Did the first two in R3 with lots of crashes, but that is why I stopped playing on the iPad. Got to the second event, finished the first hunt and it crashed at the end. Now it does not pass the start screen, just like my iPhone.

So, as Mythbusters would say - Plausible.
    casajr wrote: »
    I decided to test your theory. I dusted off my iPad, downloaded the latest update and started playing the Halloween events. Did the first two in R3 with lots of crashes, but that is why I stopped playing on the iPad. Got to the second event, finished the first hunt and it crashed at the end. Now it does not pass the start screen, just like my iPhone.

So, as Mythbusters would say - Plausible.

Technically I think it has something to do with the 31st hunt... See I actually started on event 2 and did eight hunts then I swapped over and started playing event 1... it was after I had completed the 23rd hunt that mine started crashing... So I had completed 31 hunts in total when problem appeared....with no problems on Hunts 1-30... others apparently started on event 1 and had no problem until they completed the first hunt in event 2 or the 31st hunt
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • BodukesBodukes Registered Users 2 Posts
    3 days of lost gaming and earning

Day 4 now...could have had all my bows maxed out by now....would be nice if we got a big quantities of bars or a really big gun for this inconvenience
  • AustrianAustrian Registered Users 4 Posts
    I experienced a similar problem, where it runs through the startup until it gets to 'updating deer hunter' and then the game exits.
    This has been happening since Oct. 16th
    I did the latest update and it worked OK after until last week end.
  • AustrianAustrian Registered Users 4 Posts
    I experienced a similar problem, where it runs through the startup until it gets to 'updating deer hunter' and then the game exits.
    This has been happening since Oct. 16th
    I did the latest update and it worked OK after until last week end.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I was able to do one hunt today and now it's back to not loading the game.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    Do you have a problem with your Kindle yet
  • DarkHorseDarkHorse Registered Users 2 Posts
    The game won't load on my iPad either. It gets to " preparing game" screen and then just disappears back to my home screen. Any fixes on the way Glu?
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Been more than 5 days now....

So I expect fix by 1 November .....

Chris
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    gbird wrote: »
    Do you have a problem with your Kindle yet

recent update on kindle
    changed the hunter buck display
    opened the halloween event
    gameplay is smooth no crashes
    just boring ...
    It's been way too long. Not coming on here and keeping us informed is bs also. Real good customer service.
    recent update on kindle
    changed the hunter buck display
    opened the halloween event
    gameplay is smooth no crashes
    just boring ...

It worked for everyone for the first 30 hunts.... let us know how it is after you complete 32 hunts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    It worked for everyone for the first 30 hunts.... let us know how it is after you complete 32 hunts

today I experienced the crash ... opened the game got some gold and then on the reboot..
    won't go beyond the title screen
    thanks
    Still no problem on kindle fire hdx. Finished 2nd hunting horror event, waiting for the 3rd to open up tomorrow. I believe Amazon fine tunes all apps before releasing them. Be that good or bad. Maybe that's why we wait so long for new content. NO CONSPIRACY!
    Still no problem on kindle fire hdx. Finished 2nd hunting horror event, waiting for the 3rd to open up tomorrow. I believe Amazon fine tunes all apps before releasing them. Be that good or bad. Maybe that's why we wait so long for new content. NO CONSPIRACY!

Interesting, I didn't realize Kindle users could play. I thought it was a game wide crash.
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Interesting, I didn't realize Kindle users could play. I thought it was a game wide crash.

He's the only person to report no problems... Another Kindle user two post above is reporting the same problems as everyone else... You yourself at one point were posting that you had no problem and then they came... he's either just really lucky or maybe the HDX was not affected someway
    What guy 2 posts above? Why is it lucky that I'm not having issues? Do you honestly think this is effecting everyone? I've had this tablet for three years now and there is only one glitch with the the game is the annoying 2 second delay at the start of every hunt. Been like that for 4 months.
    What guy 2 posts above? Why is it lucky that I'm not having issues? Do you honestly think this is effecting everyone? I've had this tablet for three years now and there is only one glitch with the the game is the annoying 2 second delay at the start of every hunt. Been like that for 4 months.

The post from Erocazeeson. .. the guy two posts above bill1957 who i was replying to..he (erocazeeson) is also a Kindle user and previously reported no problems but later reported having issues just like virtually everyone else....where have you been for the last week... There have been hundreds of post across all platforms reporting problems since the October 16th updates... Many others, including bill 1957 played the game for a while believing they had no problems and then began having problems... I don't know how you could have avoided experiencing any glitches for the last three years especially playing glu games as all of us have experienced glitches before which required fixes.... as a programmer the two second delay may be a glitch or it may not be... There may be a good reason for the 2 second delay and thats why it is there.... and to answer your question everyone is a pretty inclusive statement but yes, just from opening my eyes and reading the post from dozens of people across all platforms I would say that virtually everyone is or has been affected... let's hope you're just fortunate and will not experience it but if you read through the post many people didn't think they were affected and then later found out they were and posted such... Just like erocazeeson and bill 1957... and just for the record, up to this minute you are the only person, across all threads, who has posted saying they are having no problem who has not eventually come back later to say they are now having problems.... note that I did not say you were virtually the only one... I said the only one... I have checked and every person who has made the gallant statement I am not affected has later come back and said now I am... so I would say you are in pretty exclusive company and that's pretty fortunate or something
    5 days and still no fox omg.
    Bill1957 wrote: »

it definitely crashes on kindle. the funny/ not funny thing is I wasn't even playing the game
    when I got the update had to download everything from region maps to the guns then all I did after that was scr@pe for gold
    for like two days that's all I did no problem
    then it just stopped on reboot and now won't go beyond the title screen
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    5 days and still no fox omg.
    You'd think after this amount of time going by that someone could at least give us an update on how things are going with the fix. If it's going to take a long time, fine. But don't leave us completely in the dark.
    You'd think after this amount of time going by that someone could at least give us an update on how things are going with the fix. If it's going to take a long time, fine. But don't leave us completely in the dark.

The moderator posted messages right after your above post in separate threads which said they are aware of the problem and they're working on it and that they will let us know when it is fixed prior to the release of the update to fix it... Glad to see the communication spurred on by your post
  • EiseleAirEiseleAir Registered Users 16 Posts
    Since the update, DH 2014 shuts down after every hunt. I have to restart the game.