Problems with update.

13Next

Comments

• cfj003cfj003 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Todfoxx Sir, you are a liar and glu shrill. (Since glu deleted my earlier messages and made editing exceedingly difficult, i just cut to the chase with this one). You are a lying glu shrill, IMHO :)
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    cfj003 wrote: »
    Todfoxx Sir, you are a liar and glu shrill. (Since glu deleted my earlier messages and made editing exceedingly difficult, i just cut to the chase with this one). You are a lying glu shrill, IMHO :)

Lol, this ought to be interesting. Give it to him Todfox.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • chainsawchainsaw Registered Users 8 Posts
    Kindle fire user. Game crashes on start-up. Yes, I finished the 1st Halloween hunt then was out finishing one of the elite hunts. Now.....nothin', will not boot up. Deleted download and reinstalled, no change.

Could this be then end? No more finger gun shots (yes, hand cannon)? Btw, the best hand gun, imo, the fully auto (don't remember the name). Only problem was, it had limited power but you could go through a 23 clip in about 2 seconds.
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    I'm getting so antsy to play again lol
    Slayer-
    There's always the....ah....kiddie version....dh16.
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Lol, this ought to be interesting. Give it to him Todfox.

Bill1957
    Todfoxx can't give it to him, he's too busy rebooting dh14 on his Kindle Fire HD...lol
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    chainsaw wrote: »
    Bill1957
    Todfoxx can't give it to him, he's too busy rebooting dh14 on his Kindle Fire HD...lol

Now that was a good one.... made me spew a mouthful of coffee out my nose...lol
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Don't start anything with Todfoxx. He always wins.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    cfj003 wrote: »

What exactly am I lying about nerd..I mean sir? Please let me know.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I have no reason to disbelieve todfoxx. He has been an invaluable pro on these forums.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    If that fool is referring to my saying that kindle is not crashing on this game at this current event is fine. I really don't have time for this nonsense, I'm actually in northern mi. Hunting REAL deer. I saw a nice 10pt. This morning I hope he returns at dusk. I have a broadhead with his name on it.
    Back on topic everyone.
    Well you all got your wish. The game is glitching out like crazy on my kindle. Happy now? Sucks, I didn't get my deer tonight and the game is unplayable. Good thing I've got ps4 at my northern home.
    The game as of right now is up and playing