Options

Issue with deer hunter 2014 loading....PLEASE ASSIST

Yesterday I was playing deer hunter and the game was working just fine. Later that afternoon I would click on the icon for it to load and as it was loading...it continues to "time out"and automatically kicks me back to my I phone main screen. I did upload the latest app version 2.11.0 and have tried to turn on and off my phone thinking maybe it was a bad connection. I also have tried to do what's called a "soft reset" to the phone. The problem has continued to the next day. I have made extreme progress in the game and DO NOT want to delete the app and reload the app. PLEASE REPLY ASAP to help assist with the issue.

Comments

• Options
    longlakelonglake Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having the same issue and have reported it to Glu. Why don't they respond and let us know what's going on?
  • Options
    SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    The problems are happening with everyone and we are getting no response of when it'll be fixed.
  • Options
    UlrickiiUlrickii Registered Users 15 Posts
    We are aware of the crash issues and are working on a fix. We are working to get a fix out as soon as possible for iOS/Android.
  • Options
    Ulrickii wrote: »
    We are aware of the crash issues and are working on a fix. We are working to get a fix out as soon as possible for iOS/Android.

Thank you! Any idea on a timeline though?
  • Options
    It's finally up and able to be played