Options

Game crashes

All,

I need your help. My game crashes after one hunt. I thought the new region 24 update would fix it but to no avail. This just started about 2 weeks ago. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, hoping that would fix it. I have a ticket in to Glu...but of course..no response a week later.
On Android and have not had issues with the game in over a year and a half, now all of a sudden it crashes constantly.

Anyone have any ideas that may help?

Comments

• Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    please read other posts. There has been a lot of this topic discussed.
    You may survive to play the game by playing off line.
    Good luck. Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    JeromesJeromes Registered Users 10 Posts
    Mine started crashing today after the 10-14 upgrade file was loaded. Screen shows loading the black screen. IOS8.3 on IPad. Makes it hard to take out a problem ticket if you can not open the program.
  • Options
    DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    Jeromes wrote: »
    Mine started crashing today after the 10-14 upgrade file was loaded. Screen shows loading the black screen. IOS8.3 on IPad. Makes it hard to take out a problem ticket if you can not open the program.

Hi Jeromes, could you completely shut down your ipad then restart it and see if that resolves the crash issue?
  • Options
    DHSWarriorfanDHSWarriorfan Registered Users 2 Posts
    DeeriusRex wrote: »
    Hi Jeromes, could you completely shut down your ipad then restart it and see if that resolves the crash issue?

Interesting...... updated my android game and shut down phone and guess what...still crashes.
  • Options
    JeromesJeromes Registered Users 10 Posts
    DeeriusRex wrote: »

Did that first. Does not correct problem
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Crashing here as well. I managed to play the event in region 3 after turning off wifi. But for the event in region 16 it keeps crashing. Bad way to end a successful game
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Fourby4erFourby4er Registered Users 13 Posts
    My iPad started the same thing after the update, loads the Deer Hunter 2014 screen and then says preparing Deer Hunter and goes back to my home screen. The update Ver. 2.11.0 from Oct 14 only made the crashing problem get worse than it already was. At least before this new update I could get on the game even if it did crash after each hunt. Have tried clearing all caches and rebooting with no results. Don't want to delete and reinstall since I have a lot of time invested and a lot of $$$ built up, plus weapons and gold.
  • Options
    DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    Thanks for all the information everyone. We are looking into this issue.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Crashing here as well. I managed to play the event in region 3 after turning off wifi. But for the event in region 16 it keeps crashing. Bad way to end a successful game

AHA finally I reach this point of crash. After an update download 1.8mb then download map update of region 2 to 4 sucessfully but no luck to update map of region 5 and up due to crash while game in preparing process.
    Is it the way glu end or close Dh2014.
    Wait if there is a fix.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    Mine crashes on opening. Can't play game at all. Tried restarting the iPad several times and still nothing.
  • Options
    DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    What is happening? crashes all time...are there any other prog running behind it, or GLU try to make it playable ONLINE only? it using lot of memory.....WTH???

Paranoid Android
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Crashes on starting. Very annoying.
  • Options
    swanybdsswanybds Registered Users 68 Posts
    Same thing here on my iPad. The app boots to the home screen after you see preparing deer hunter. the first time after the update it loaded and I was able to update all the maps for all the regions and after the last one updated it booted to the home screen and that is as far as I can get now. Offline from Wi-Fi or airplane mode does not work, closing all running apps does not work, resetting the iPad does not work, actually nothing works to get the game to fully load after the new update and updating all the regions.
  • Options
    MoPubAdsKilled=false

WTH is that? reinstall it twice, and it still f**ked!!! even the Region 24 weapon pack is a scam...after 40% off, prize 1600 gold, but if u buy it seperately it only cost 1579...fookin aaaa!!?
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • Options
    reddobedog@yahoo.comreddobedog@yahoo.com Registered Users 3 Posts
    I can't even get this to open pass the processing part then it shut down..this happened after I had to download all the games...played a couple after that...now can't even play! I hope that they fix this problem!
  • Options
    reddobedog@yahoo.comreddobedog@yahoo.com Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here!
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    We're all in the same boat here. The problem is widespread over numerous platforms. GLU is aware of our complaints. Whether it gets fixed or not remains to be seen.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    2.10.2 = fook
    2.11.0 = fook+ dindu nuffin
    3rd install
    2.11.0 + Foogle play game = in progresssss....
    if it still crashes, im gonna start sniffing GLUE !!!

Droid Tales 4.2
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • Options
    Anyone get there game working yet?
  • Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Not yet

Chris
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Mine has started to crash on startup. It worked fine until about an hour ago.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Anyone get there game working yet?

Although I didn't notice an update when I opened the game a few hours ago I thought that it must have been fixed as I was actually able to go through a whole round with no crashes, as it was constantly crashing before, then when I opened the game back up sometime later it still appeared to be working but then it crashed one round into the game ... each time I open it up now it is crashing again.... I doubt we'll see anything productive before Monday... conscientiousness, just like Elvis, seems to have left the building at Glu
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    jbeavers9026jbeavers9026 Registered Users 8 Posts
    It seems glu cannot get there game to work properly again, same old story you would think after 24 zones they would know what they are doing. NOT!!!
  • Options
    the 2.11.0 update make it worst, i used to play Halloween 2015 smoothly on 2.10.2, all 5 area. Now im stuck in R 3, dont wanna go further cost it will crash on R 6... u will know when it start lagging, and used lot of memory then it crash...what puzzle me is, before it crash, it goes blank and start LOADING..?...loading of what? some ads webpage? some ads program?...
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • Options
    It seems glu cannot get there game to work properly again, same old story you would think after 24 zones they would know what they are doing. NOT!!!

That's how I feel too
  • Options
    i think i know the problem is....there is now 2 version of DH2014!
    because they both have different (all Region) update size...i try both version of it..
    For Halloween, V 2.10.2 working smoothly from R2-R24
    ( i'm playing it right now...do not ask me how...)

but for V 2.11.0, it crashes in R6...maybe becoz new layout, Region update poorly done, ...or whatever it try to loading while in the game...
    I've lost all my weapon,hb, game progress, but my GOLD coin still there...

....RIP DH2014...and...Hello Kim Kard.....errr Minecraft...
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • Options
    I just wish they would make it playable already
  • Options
    After all these days it's ready to be played. Just was on and playing it.
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Still can't connect to amazon store but ios fixed by all accounts
  • Options
    It's still working fairly well