G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
I like the multi-zombie hunts, very cool. Good work by GLU

Comments

• SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    Right on! So cool
    The whole game is really pretty cool
  • frank53579frank53579 Registered Users 41 Posts
    too bad US FB users cant play or know what the hell you are talking about...STILL NO UPDATE for FB... cache cleared, game deleted then installed.....still NO responce from glu....etc etc etc...all this gold and cash and no where to spend it. Finally found their phone number and no one answers, you get a voice mail LOL....Maybe the Kardashians will work LOL
    frank53579 wrote: »
    too bad US FB users cant play or know what the hell you are talking about...STILL NO UPDATE for FB... cache cleared, game deleted then installed.....still NO responce from glu....etc etc etc...all this gold and cash and no where to spend it. Finally found their phone number and no one answers, you get a voice mail LOL....Maybe the Kardashians will work LOL

You should post the number so others can phone them.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Glu Mobile does not provide phone support. Our support is via the game built-in email system or via email.

Thanks.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Glu Mobile does not provide phone support. Our support is via the game built-in email system or via email.

Thanks.

Good policy. Judging by what I read in the forum, GLU Mobile would be on the phone 24 hours a day if that was available.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Hunting Horrors event is up and running on FB!!
    Say What??
    Call them anyways
    Call them anyways
    For what??? Just play the game...
    Say What??
    Tdub wrote: »
    For what??? Just play the game...

Becuase I can that's why hahahaha. And so can anyone else who chooses too. I'll play the game and call them haha.
    Becuase I can that's why hahahaha. And so can anyone else who chooses too. I'll play the game and call them haha.

Should have guessed you were just a kid...
    Say What??
    define kid? To a 80 year old a 40 year old is still just a kid. the term Kid is subjective. Open your eyes and don't be so quick to assume haha.