Deer Hunter 2014 Crash Fix

Evening Everyone,

There will be a fix/update posted to the iOS Store in the next few hours. After you download it you will have a message appear that the app will need to restart. This will happen the first time you launch the app, once that happens you are good to go.

The Android version will be the same process of going into the store and updating. I will update this thread when it has been sent to the store.

Once again the team and I would like to thank everyone for their patience.

Comments

• SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    Still not working? I've restarted my iPad and still crashes on opening.
    After 5 restarts it is now playing! Alright!
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Thanks for getting the Android fix out prior to the weekend
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Jim HayesJim Hayes Registered Users 14 Posts
    what , where is iOS store?? does it pertain to pc's ? and will it keep my progress ?
    level 186 ? don't mind loosing a gfew mil HB to get below 2 bil 145 milo + the ones that didn't pay as I was playing region 23 have 11/40 on the top hunts till I am forced now to purchase a 47 mil hb rifle to continue
    I'm so happy to be playing again.
    DeeriusRex wrote: »
    Evening Everyone,

There will be a fix/update posted to the iOS Store in the next few hours. After you download it you will have a message appear that the app will need to restart. This will happen the first time you launch the app, once that happens you are good to go.

The Android version will be the same process of going into the store and updating. I will update this thread when it has been sent to the store.

Once again the team and I would like to thank everyone for their patience.

what , where is iOS store?? does it pertain to pc's ? and will it keep my progress ?
    level 186 ? don't mind loosing a gfew mil HB to get below 2 bil 145 milo + the ones that didn't pay as I was playing region 23 have 11/40 on the top hunts till I am forced now to purchase a 47 mil hb rifle to continue .. do you have a link ????

Would like to have an answer from someone !! three PM's. two emails, and zilch for a reply
    Jim Hayes wrote: »
    level 186 ? don't mind loosing a gfew mil HB to get below 2 bil 145 milo + the ones that didn't pay as I was playing region 23 have 11/40 on the top hunts till I am forced now to purchase a 47 mil hb rifle to continue .. do you have a link ????

Would like to have an answer from someone !! three PM's. two emails, and zilch for a reply

Wow really
    Got a reply yet?
    not really I see it is working now ?? didn't do anything different that I know of except my windows 7 crashed ,, I got my old windows XP back on line till the 7 gets a bug out of it... HB is showing different now going to try to keep it under 2 bil from nw on
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Jim Hayes wrote: »
    not really I see it is working now ?? didn't do anything different that I know of except my windows 7 crashed ,, I got my old windows XP back on line till the 7 gets a bug out of it... HB is showing different now going to try to keep it under 2 bil from nw on

HB problem is fixed... No need to keep it under 2 billion anymore... You will need way more than that when you go to upgrade region 25 rifle... Somewhere between 5 and 10 billion to fully upgrade or about 5000 gold
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    HB problem is fixed... No need to keep it under 2 billion anymore... You will need way more than that when you go to upgrade region 25 rifle... Somewhere between 5 and 10 billion to fully upgrade or about 5000 gold

Where is everyone getting their info on next rifle costs?
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Where is everyone getting their info on next rifle costs?

They are talking about fully upgrading the multi region (25-26) rifle that was the final prize for completing the Halloween event, it is super expensive to max out so you can finish the trophy hunts in 25 and 26.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    Oh ok. I've been playing with just the region 25 rifle. It's not to expensive.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.