One Billion

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
I finally hit the one billion mark.

A6225973-D480-4762-9353-4CFF85108310_zpss5greobq.png
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:
Prev134

Comments

• DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Congrats Bill. At least you will be able to afford Region 25.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Congrats Bill. At least you will be able to afford Region 25.

That's the only reason I did tons of contract hunts!!! Bring on r25.

Should I ask when is it going to be here? LOL
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Should I ask when is it going to be here? LOL

Lol. Sure. Might as well be like every newbie on DH2016.
  • RagsionRagsion Registered Users 8 Posts
    If reach 2 billion the Will lock so you cant spend hunter bucks
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Congrats Bill
    I stopped playing contract hunts since region 13 or so. Spending my gold instead. I can not tolerate contract hunts. I have like 70 million bucks only.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Congrats Bill
    I stopped playing contract hunts since region 13 or so. Spending my gold instead. I can not tolerate contract hunts. I have like 70 million bucks only.

Thanks Samer, I only do the contract hunts because I want to continue playing and I have very limited gold. I lost a ton of gold when I restarted this game. Getting a new phone set me back to zero gold.
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    yo ill trade any a y'all one of my billions of hunter bucks for like 500 platinum.
    what's good?...
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    yo ill trade any a y'all one of my billions of hunter bucks for like 500 platinum.
    what's good?...

Lol. I have around 13000 plats. Send u some for Christmas
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Fourby4erFourby4er Registered Users 13 Posts
    Bill, have you done the latest update to ver. 2.11.0?
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    I can't wait to hit a billion
    Fourby4er wrote: »
    Bill, have you done the latest update to ver. 2.11.0?

I have the latest update. I'm guessing that's why I can't play right now. It just crashes at start up.
    I have the latest update. I'm guessing that's why I can't play right now. It just crashes at start up.

I can't play either. Wishing I could so I could work my way to the billion
    I hit 2 Billion today.
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    I hit 2 Billion today.

Well congratulations on that... It will last all of 15 seconds when you start to upgrade the rifle for region 25 today... You will be able to make it through level 2 upgrades but will need 2.5 billion to get through level 3... That is unless you have a bunch of gold... level 4 will cost you another 1.25 billion and I suspect level 5 the same... Can't confirm it yet but I suspect level 6 & 7 will cost 5 billion between the two... But at least another 2.5... And all of the above exclude infrared iand cartridge upgrades
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
    I have 1.5 billion.
    Was hoping to of made it to at least 2 billion
    So far the region 25 rifle hasn't been that expensive
    Just made it back to 2 billion. I've decided to try the tactic of not killing the last Trophy hunt. It's boring but it's over in 5 hunts instead of 10 boring contract hunts. I check back every couple of hours and lose 5 hunts. I've banked 500,000 since I finished r25 on Thursday.
    I screwed up and killed the last trophy hunt with a heart shot. Now it's time to do it the old way.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I hate when I do that. Usually when I miss the head and get the neck. Then it starts moving and it turns in an unexpected way.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Finally can upgrade fully this tank gun.:cool:
    Screenshot_2015-11-11-18-09-56_zpsok7xviri.png
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    **** dude, if you need 13 shots to kill what you want to kill, you are doing something wrong.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Mmm...I have different idea. With 13 bullet I can kill other 12. Besides the one.
    Sorry i think we are here just to have fun...from our day to day activity. Easy casajr.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    No offense intended, sorry if it came out that way.
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    what is the green present box with the green ribbon?
    I screwed up and killed the last trophy hunt with a heart shot. Now it's time to do it the old way.

I did too.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »

It cost a fortune to max it out, I went to level 7 on everything but the infared and the clip. I decided 10 was enough and I have over 450 batteries so I did not upgrade the infrared at all.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts

That's why I have my one shot rule which is now NEVER broken... did the same thing too many times... in Region 25 if you don't kill it with the first shot all you're giving up is the 154000 rare animal value for one hunt... still get the 4.5 million if you just let it kill you.... nothing more disappointing than to take that second shot and to see the bullet slowly coming out of the barrel and you're thinking oh ****
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    That's why I have my one shot rule which is now NEVER broken... did the same thing too many times... in Region 25 if you don't kill it with the first shot all you're giving up is the 154000 rare animal value for one hunt... still get the 4.5 million if you just let it kill you.... nothing more disappointing than to take that second shot and to see the bullet slowly coming out of the barrel and you're thinking oh ****

Good advise for the next region. Thanks!!
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    This is the reason that I have been using hollow points for these "failed" 4.15 million hunts. I fully upgraded the power, but I think that even so 1 shot to the lung does not always stop the Jaguar.