Options

Using your phone

Dougie55Dougie55 Registered Users 32 Posts
I have played the game for some months now through FB. I tried it on my Galaxy S5 as well. My question may seem silly to all you pros, but how the heck do you move quick enough, target the small targets like heart, brain, etc, on such a small device? I have 20-20 vision, and no way I can see and move around quick enough to keep up to the game. I have looked online at some of the phone/hand controllers, and I suppose that would help a bunch, but still does not make the screen big enough to make accurate shots. Today I downloaded a program through Bluestacks that lets me play on the computer using Android settings. It works somewhat, but is going to be too slow as well. The nice thing about it though, is that I can watch clips, etc to gain items that I can not get at all on FB. I am sure this has all been answered before, but I can not find anything on my searches. Thanks for any help guys.
Doug

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'm actually a lot faster on my phone than on FB. I gave up on that since I hated the controls. You get used to it and can be extremely precise with your fingers. My iPhone 4 was a bit small, but I maxed out the game while i still had it. I have no issues with my 6 or my iPad.

Sometimes the small animals in the rifle hunts can be difficult to find, such as in the current R25 Amazon region. The infrared with a battery is very very useful to find them.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Dougie55Dougie55 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Thanks casajr. I guess I just need to play with it more to get used to it.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Dougie55 wrote: »
    I guess I just need to play with it more to get used to it.

Typically how men master utilizing their toys ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Typically how men master utilizing their toys ;)

Yeah, we do tend to be hands on to get a good grasp of things. :)
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    Just keep playing. No one masters new things right away
  • Options
    SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    Just keep playing. No one masters new things right away

Not even me