Westin Mustang Rifle - Better save up that gold and hunter bucks

nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
I just spent 2.2B Hunter bucks and did not advance past level 3 upgrade on The Westin Mustang rifle which is the region 25 + 26 rifle... and the prize for finishing the Halloween event... At this rate it's going to cost better than 5 billion to fully upgrade or apparently about 5000 gold... Lol... Have fun boys!
:mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
Android Samsung Galaxy S4

Comments

• nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Ok it is 2.5 billion to get through level 3 upgrades excluding infrared and magazines upgrades... Then it's 1.25 billion just to get through level 4 upgrade of the same... or you can spend gold and at least through level 4 it is 100 gold per upgrade... I am thinking now that it's going to be closer to 10 billion to upgrade it with Hunter bucks or 5000 gold if you want to spend it... I am hanging on to my gold for now
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    Really. That much huh
    Any screen shots of the gun?
    Screenshot_2015-10-29-19-20-08_zpsttflcigt.png
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Finally. A smooth firing multi-shot weapon. Or did I miss some elite gold rifle along the way? Really easy to kill with this rifle. A good prize for the last leg of the event. The AR was also a nice reward. 🇨🇦
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I think I have 1.6 Bill will be enough. But I have to pile some more HB to fully upgrade this "tank" gun.
    Those who have 2 billion HB can spend all of it by upgrading this gun.:rolleyes:
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Multi region guns have always cost this much gold to upgrade. I have purchased all and upgraded with gold. and the upgrade is always 100 coins per each single upgrade
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Multi region guns have always cost this much gold to upgrade. I have purchased all and upgraded with gold. and the upgrade is always 100 coins per each single upgrade

Wow I have never done them that way.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Easy to get gold if you're using a pre Lollipop Android device...
    pistoff wrote: »
    Easy to get gold if you're using a pre Lollipop Android device...

So is that why the gold has stopped flowing. ...lollipop? Before you could watch virtually endless videos for gold and then it became just a few a day. ..did that coincide when I accepted lollipop upgrade?
    I wish I could just watch endless videos to get gold
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Starting about two weeks ago I was able to earn an average of 400 gold a day for ten days but the last four days almost nothing maybe 150 total for all four days.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    Starting about two weeks ago I was able to earn an average of 400 gold a day for ten days but the last four days almost nothing maybe 150 total for all four days.

Omg 400 a day is so cool
    Omg 400 a day is so cool

I have always had a hard time getting free gold with the app crashing
  • Dougie55Dougie55 Registered Users 32 Posts
    You guys on the phones and tabs must be attaching to a bigger screen I assume. No way you could kill half the critters on a tiny screen. I have a Galaxy S5, and loaded the game, but only tried it on the phone. Too small, so gave up. I do wish I could get the gold that you guys get though. Just no chance on FB. I would think to watch all these videos, you must also have a massive charge for the internet.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Dougie55 wrote: »
    You guys on the phones and tabs must be attaching to a bigger screen I assume. No way you could kill half the critters on a tiny screen. I have a Galaxy S5, and loaded the game, but only tried it on the phone. Too small, so gave up. I do wish I could get the gold that you guys get though. Just no chance on FB. I would think to watch all these videos, you must also have a massive charge for the internet.

My iPad mini is a perfect size for this game. My iPhone6 is fine. My old iPhone 4 was a bit small, but I still managed to hit level 105 with it. I don't like the facebook platform because of the touchpad sensitivity and the awkward key controls..
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Dougie55 wrote: »

I have never played on anything larger than my 12.2 inch tablet and can kill any animal with no problem.
    IPad mini and iPhone 6 has worked well with this game for me.
    But the iphone 4 was a bit small but could work
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    So is that why the gold has stopped flowing. ...lollipop? Before you could watch virtually endless videos for gold and then it became just a few a day. ..did that coincide when I accepted lollipop upgrade?

Not that, there was a bug in DH Reloaded that enabled a user to double their gold coin tally every few minutes, but that game didn't work on any device with Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
    Gold is a pain anyways
  • Chris525Chris525 Registered Users 32 Posts
    How did you get 8,657 gold coins I completed most of the bounties and got maybe 400-500 gold coins which I spent down to 7 gold coins.
    Chris525 wrote: »
    How did you get 8,657 gold coins I completed most of the bounties and got maybe 400-500 gold coins which I spent down to 7 gold coins.

I'm a little curious too
    Chris525 wrote: »

I had over 12,000 gold... Mostly all from watching videos... up until about a month ago I could watch anywhere between 100 to 500 videos a day consistently... Would just turn down the volume while I was watching TV shows and keep hittin watch Video button... On an average could watch about three a minute... So during an hour long TV show I could watch about 180 videos... About a month ago but that all changed and I am lucky to be able to watch 10 videos a day now...
    I have 8520 gold from doing just what you described. It seems to come and go, you can earn 400 a day for a few days and then almost nothing for a month. When they are available you better earn all you can because you know it will not last.
    I have 8520 gold from doing just what you described. It seems to come and go, you can earn 400 a day for a few days and then almost nothing for a month. When they are available you better earn all you can because you know it will not last.

That's what I do