use consumables ?

I can't find any method of using the hollow points , batteries for infa red , or energy drinks. Can ya help a new dumbass out ?
Give what is given.
There is nothing I won't do for ya ,
Or to ya.

Comments

• G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    I can't find any method of using the hollow points , batteries for infa red , or energy drinks. Can ya help a new dumbass out ?
    Hollow points can be used to increase the power of you weapon for one hunt. I think they double the weapons killing power. Thought not that useful they can be used to kill with one shot and if you have enough of them you can often successfully hunt when the game is recommending an upgrade. The infr-red batteries give you a full hunt duration of active night sighting of the organs. This is most useful for the hunting and trophy series hunts. The energy drinks slow down time, while in zoom-sight mode. This are particularly useful in hunts requiring an organ kill of animals on the fast run, like for elite hunts. I think the energy drinks are the most useful consumable in the resources ****nal and should be used sparingly. Good Hunting
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts

When you already at the hunt state/page you may click on any of consumables at the bottom around the same line of shooter tab. Click at the icon of battery or hollow point or sport drink before you start shooting or in the middle of hunting. Sport drink effect works when you use the scope.
    Goodluck.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    When you already at the hunt state/page you may click on any of consumables at the bottom around the same line of shooter tab. Click at the icon of battery or hollow point or sport drink before you start shooting or in the middle of hunting. Sport drink effect works when you use the scope.
    Goodluck.
    Cheers.

X2 on this. I haven't found hollow points to be very useful though other than scoring some gold
  • Tango_DownTango_Down Registered Users 29 Posts
    Probably the sports drink is the most useful as G_BEES said but the hollow points can be fun if you want to hunt with a low power rifle... I'd recommend everyone have a go with some hollow points in the Kringle if you have it! Also, surprised a r s enal was *'d out above? Particularly in a hunting game forum...
    Slayerfromdeepdown, how are you earning gold with the hollow points? I want in on that!
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Tango_Down wrote: »
    Probably the sports drink is the most useful as G_BEES said but the hollow points can be fun if you want to hunt with a low power rifle... I'd recommend everyone have a go with some hollow points in the Kringle if you have it! Also, surprised a r s enal was *'d out above? Particularly in a hunting game forum...
    Slayerfromdeepdown, how are you earning gold with the hollow points? I want in on that!
    I haven't tried hollow points with the hand cannon. That might be fun. Does anyone know if hollow points increase power and range?

It's beyond easy I can't believe you domt know it already. So I'm guessing that question is a joke?
    G_BEES wrote: »
    I haven't tried hollow points with the hand cannon. That might be fun. Does anyone know if hollow points increase power and range?

No need with the hand cannon really as it's pretty hardcore as is I'd say...

I guess more power means you should be able to kill from further away?
    It's beyond easy I can't believe you domt know it already. So I'm guessing that question is a joke?

No joke - it's news to me bud! Want to share the secret?
    No joke - it's news to me bud! Want to share the secret?

Seriously? You still haven't figured it out. I think your joking
    Regrettably we are not all blessed with your insight. Please share the knowledge or drop the subject! Still not a joke by the way...
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    you can find the option on the same page we use to sell back our old weapons
    in a fantasy called never
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    ****nal is blocked out because a r s e is the same as a s s... Glu is trying to be too P.C... Try spelling Ra****... rac oon.
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
    you can find the option on the same page we use to sell back our old weapons
    in a fantasy called never

Wow you guys need to open your eyes
  • dnbfan4lifednbfan4life Registered Users 19 Posts

This is what I used to do, I did trophy hunts maybe like the last one in the region I used a low region rifle in a high region and I used sports drink and or maybe hollow points and I would shoot the predator like crazy and you can see all the blood coming out in slow motion. Lol I just did this for fun though. You can even complete the trophy hunt this way as well. Also you can use the energy drink so you can aim for certain body parts if you need to complete certain bounties.