Options

Question about rifles.....

IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
Finished with region 23, can I get the region 25 rifle and use it for trophy hunts in region 24 or do you have to get the rifle for each region? These **** guns are getting insanely priced to upgrade and purchase.

Comments

• Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    Finished with region 23, can I get the region 25 rifle and use it for trophy hunts in region 24 or do you have to get the rifle for each region? These **** guns are getting insanely priced to upgrade and purchase.

Yes you can get region 25 rifle and use it for region 24...
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    Chris525Chris525 Registered Users 32 Posts
    You can get the region 25 and use it for region 24 it will have to be fully upgraded to pass the region 24. I hope you have $500 million hunter bucks to fully upgrade it.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I've been buying every other rifle since about R18...
  • Options
    SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    I've been buying every other rifle since about R18...

Same here on that.
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Chris525 wrote: »
    You can get the region 25 and use it for region 24 it will have to be fully upgraded to pass the region 24. I hope you have $500 million hunter bucks to fully upgrade it.

I don't. I spent it all on the shotgun and semi auto for region 25. Got 100 million today, working my way back. Really getting tired of not killing the boar but quick easy hb's
  • Options
    SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    100 mil total?