Problem... You guys have broken dh014 again

nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
On the 15th or 16th hunt of the second series of hunts in the new event( which is really the third series because only the first and the last hunts are open.. the middle series in the new event is locked until the 26th) game started crashing after each hunt and produced a message which said unfortunately dh 2014 Services have stopped... this happens after a hunt is finished or at the time you have to reload a clip... Either circumstance will produce the same message..... the game was working flawlessly until I got to the 15th or 16th hunt of the second series... Now regardless of where I try to hunt ( new event or other areas of the game ) it crashes each time... in places other than the new event sometimes I cannot even make it through a hunt without it crashing
:mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
Android Samsung Galaxy S4

Comments

• Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    On the 15th or 16th hunt of the second series of hunts in the new event( which is really the third series because only the first and the last hunts are open.. the middle series in the new event is locked until the 26th) game started crashing after each hunt and produced a message which said unfortunately dh 2014 Services have stopped... this happens after a hunt is finished or at the time you have to reload a clip... Either circumstance will produce the same message..... the game was working flawlessly until I got to the 15th or 16th hunt of the second series... Now regardless of where I try to hunt ( new event or other areas of the game ) it crashes each time... in places other than the new event sometimes I cannot even make it through a hunt without it crashing

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro with lollipop and have had no problems, I wonder if it is a phone issue?

By the way, I am not exactly a Florida native but have lived in Lakeland since I was 4 (almost 66 now). Where in Florida are you?
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro with lollipop and have had no problems, I wonder if it is a phone issue?

By the way, I am not exactly a Florida native but have lived in Lakeland since I was 4 (almost 66 now). Where in Florida are you?

Northwest. Florida.....destin...... have you finished the event or gone pass the 15th hunt in the second part of the event... Also, was the first and last series unlocked for you with the middle series to be unlocked November 26th? I can't hardly believe I'm the only one having problems with this because it seem to follow the same pattern as the last time things got royally screwed up..... is progressively gotten worse and now it crashes before I can finish a hunt.... I think I'm on a hunt 25 of the second series and each time I get to where I'm about to kill the last animal it crashes... Never second to last always the last
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Someone please help me out. What new event are you guys referring to? I haven't received anything new.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    did you download the App Store Update? Should be v2.11.3
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Northwest. Florida.....destin...... have you finished the event or gone pass the 15th hunt in the second part of the event... Also, was the first and last series unlocked for you with the middle series to be unlocked November 26th? I can't hardly believe I'm the only one having problems with this because it seem to follow the same pattern as the last time things got royally screwed up..... is progressively gotten worse and now it crashes before I can finish a hunt.... I think I'm on a hunt 25 of the second series and each time I get to where I'm about to kill the last animal it crashes... Never second to last always the last

I have finished the first and third with no problems and the second is locked until November 26. I thought that was unusual. Are you saying the second was unlocked for you and this is where your problem happens? If so, that is strange, good luck.
    casajr wrote: »
    I just now checked the App Store. No updates are available. I don't know what's going on but I'll keep checking.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I just now checked the App Store. No updates are available. I don't know what's going on but I'll keep checking.

FYI it is the Volgestag Event.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    I have finished the first and third with no problems and the second is locked until November 26. I thought that was unusual. Are you saying the second was unlocked for you and this is where your problem happens? If so, that is strange, good luck.

No mine is same as yours....middle way of third, which is really the second set off hunts because the second is locked until 11/26, is where it started crashing constantly....maybe it is a phone thing
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Someone please help me out. What new event are you guys referring to? I haven't received anything new.

Yep volgestag event....thanksgiving....Has automatic weapon which is super cool....came out Friday late for me at Google play store
    Do you have the same 5.1.1 version of Android as I do? Sometimes different versions seem to have their own set of issues. Hope Glu fixes it for you.
    [QUOTE=Florida Steve

By the way, I am not exactly a Florida native but have lived in Lakeland since I was 4 (almost 66 now). Where in Florida are you?[/QUOTE]
    Oh by the way... I think being a Floridian for 60 + years qualifies you as a native... I am born and raised here but am 56 so you have lived here longer
    Do you have the same 5.1.1 version of Android as I do? Sometimes different versions seem to have their own set of issues. Hope Glu fixes it for you.

No I am 5.0.1. Maybe that is my problem and I need an upgrade... I will check and see if there any available...Thanks
    Oh by the way... I think being a Floridian for 60 + years qualifies you as a native... I am born and raised here but am 56 so you have lived here longer

Yea, I certainly feel like a native but three of my friends were all born in Lakeland so they give me a hard time about ONLY being here since I was 4 :). I certainly have roots since I have lived in the same house for over 35 years but hey it's paid for.
    No I am 5.0.1. Maybe that is my problem and I need an upgrade... I will check and see if there any available...Thanks

Not sure if it will help but just looking for any difference between us that might cause a problem, good luck!
    Not sure if it will help but just looking for any difference between us that might cause a problem, good luck!

I checked and 5 .0 .1 is the latest for my phone... just out of curiosity did you have problems as most everyone else with the release of the Halloween event? I am NOT having problems anywhere else except dh 14 and this is so reminiscent of the Halloween event crash which took them a week to fix... They won't even see any of this until Monday but I would like to know if anyone else is having trouble... I tried turning off Wi-Fi that didn't help... I deleted the game and reinstalled it and all it did was cause me to lose 1000 gold and took me back to the exact hunt where I started having problems....hunt 16 Bob second group of hunts..... I am so tired of ever release having some kind of issue
    I checked and 5 .0 .1 is the latest for my phone... just out of curiosity did you have problems as most everyone else with the release of the Halloween event? I am NOT having problems anywhere else except dh 14 and this is so reminiscent of the Halloween event crash which took them a week to fix... They won't even see any of this until Monday but I would like to know if anyone else is having trouble... I tried turning off Wi-Fi that didn't help... I deleted the game and reinstalled it and all it did was cause me to lose 1000 gold and took me back to the exact hunt where I started having problems....hunt 16 Bob second group of hunts..... I am so tired of ever release having some kind of issue

Oh yea, the Halloween Event was a nightmare (no pun intended) I tried everything then including reinstalling but unlike you I did not lose any of the gold, bucks, progress or consumables when they finally fixed it. Other than not being able to play for a week the unusual thing was that I never received the free 100 gold people were,saying that they gave for making everyone wait so long. The up side was that I tried Dino hunter during that week and liked it. Only bad thing to say about it is that the Exotics in Region 8 get a little silly. Everyone says Regions 9 and 10 are worse but I am not there yet. It does seem odd no one else has posted about having problems, you are an experienced player so that rules out "operater error" as I might suspect with some of the idiots that keep asking the same stupid questions without reading the other posts. One other thing, I assume you do not have another device or you would have tried the update on it already. It stinks you are having trouble because 2016 is such a dog I assume you are like the rest of us and want to keep playing 2014 if they can keep it going without a bunch of problems, good luck!
    casajr wrote: »

Well, I don't know how it happened, the update suddenly showed up in the game, not the App Store. I'm good to go.
    Oh yea, the Halloween Event was a nightmare (no pun intended) I tried everything then including reinstalling but unlike you I did not lose any of the gold, bucks, progress or consumables when they finally fixed it. Other than not being able to play for a week the unusual thing was that I never received the free 100 gold people were,saying that they gave for making everyone wait so long. The up side was that I tried Dino hunter during that week and liked it. Only bad thing to say about it is that the Exotics in Region 8 get a little silly. Everyone says Regions 9 and 10 are worse but I am not there yet. It does seem odd no one else has posted about having problems, you are an experienced player so that rules out "operater error" as I might suspect with some of the idiots that keep asking the same stupid questions without reading the other posts. One other thing, I assume you do not have another device or you would have tried the update on it already. It stinks you are having trouble because 2016 is such a dog I assume you are like the rest of us and want to keep playing 2014 if they can keep it going without a bunch of problems, good luck!

Just got an update through the phone, as opposed from App Store, and now everything apparently works fine ....no more crashing..... I don't know if they saw some of the messages here and fixed it or what... some iPhone folks are apparently just getting the download for the first time... Others iPhone users have had it since Thursday night... you were the only other Android user I've even seen post on here about the event... I would have thought lots of people would have been posting if for no other reason than about the automatic weapon.... I finally got through all the hunts by doing them one at a the time, having it crash, opening it up again and doing another hunt, having it crash and repeating the process.... it was still crashing whenever I finished and tried some hunts in other regions only to have it do the same things and I finally gave up... It was only when I was signing back on to check messages to see if it was crashing on anyone else that I saw the small update which apparently fixed things..... who the heck knows what's going on around here... Thanks for all your help though
    Just got an update through the phone, as opposed from App Store, and now everything apparently works fine ....no more crashing..... I don't know if they saw some of the messages here and fixed it or what... some iPhone folks are apparently just getting the download for the first time... Others iPhone users have had it since Thursday night... you were the only other Android user I've even seen post on here about the event... I would have thought lots of people would have been posting if for no other reason than about the automatic weapon.... I finally got through all the hunts by doing them one at a the time, having it crash, opening it up again and doing another hunt, having it crash and repeating the process.... it was still crashing whenever I finished and tried some hunts in other regions only to have it do the same things and I finally gave up... It was only when I was signing back on to check messages to see if it was crashing on anyone else that I saw the small update which apparently fixed things..... who the heck knows what's going on around here... Thanks for all your help though

No problem, we are all in this together and I am always glad to help if possible. Happy to hear that the new update fixed your problem.

Not playing much today, too interested in the last NASCAR race of the season, good hunting!
    No problem, we are all in this together and I am always glad to help if possible. Happy to hear that the new update fixed your problem.

Not playing much today, too interested in the last NASCAR race of the season, good hunting!

I give up... I thought it was fixed but it started crashing again... I tried turning Wi-Fi off and that didn't help either
    I give up... I thought it was fixed but it started crashing again... I tried turning Wi-Fi off and that didn't help either

Well that really stinks! Hopefully the Glu people did not take this whole week off for Thanksgiving and they read this thread and fix things for you, good luck.
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    This game loves to crash
  • DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    I think it crash because if the ammount and size of ads that try to get in.. i wait 2-3 min before starts to play..let those ads fill in...if it crash that mean it still loading & it take 5-6mb of space ... afer that i close wifi/data conection and restarted the game and its works fine..play it offline...
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I have been playing offline since region 20. Keeps crashing and they won't fix it
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    I have been playing offline since region 20. Keeps crashing and they won't fix it
    It has been crashing on me since the Thanksgiving event release regardless as to whether I play offline or not... I have tried everything I know... Cleared cache... Reinstalled... deleted other apps to make more room... turned off programs at startup so there would be more memory available... It still crashes in the middle of hunts... now I never get to watch the video without crashing... it was actually working perfect for me after their last major screwup with the Halloween event when that was fixed... Started crashing on the 16th hunt of the second series of the Thanksgiving event but other than you guys no one else is complaining
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I usually load the game with internet on. When the game already loaded then I turn the internet off. Then I start to play/ hunting.
    When I face a missing gun picture or data I open the internet again and let the data loaded/downloaded til finish. After that I turn the internet off again.
    I did the same way when I have to download the new map.
    Goodluck.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    No new event yet for kindle!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    yup to many ads