Options

Really getting annoyed, tired of helping glu and getting ripped Off....

IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
About 90 percent of the time when they offer animal calls, energy drinks, gold, etc for watching a video, it plays just long enough for glu to get advertising money, then the game crashes and we get nothing. Happening with this frequency cannot be accidental. Quite a gimmick they have going on .

Comments

• Options
    G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    About 90 percent of the time when they offer animal calls, energy drinks, gold, etc for watching a video, it plays just long enough for glu to get advertising money, then the game crashes and we get nothing. Happening with this frequency cannot be accidental. Quite a gimmick they have going on .
    I have usually received all of my bonus video rewards. So long as my wifi is solidly connected. Just wish GLU would hint us that the animal and rare hunt rewards are not just a waste and that we will see another rare hunt series in R26
  • Options
    SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    Islander wrote: »

Same thing happens to me. So maddening.