are the Glu devs really this stupid??

2 event same **** stupid problem game tells me I HAVE to buy this gun so I buy it now it tells me
I HAVE to buy another gun so I do Now it tells me I need an event 5 shot gun I have just bought
2 pieces of **** I don't need and now it directs me to a 3rd weapon I already ****ing own
this is the same **** that happened at the start of the Halloween event are the devs that stupid
they cant understand how to fix a fix that's already been fixed once ? or is the idea to release an
event that's broken waste a few days fixing a deliberate **** up then release the fix when its impossible to achieve the goal and **** us all in the *** for cash for a weapon that should have been free

Comments

• SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    Jarraxus wrote: »
    2 event same **** stupid problem game tells me I HAVE to buy this gun so I buy it now it tells me
    I HAVE to buy another gun so I do Now it tells me I need an event 5 shot gun I have just bought
    2 pieces of **** I don't need and now it directs me to a 3rd weapon I already ****ing own
    this is the same **** that happened at the start of the Halloween event are the devs that stupid
    they cant understand how to fix a fix that's already been fixed once ? or is the idea to release an
    event that's broken waste a few days fixing a deliberate **** up then release the fix when its impossible to achieve the goal and **** us all in the *** for cash for a weapon that should have been free

wow that's a lot of blanked out words
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    you should never doubt anyone's stupidity
    ever
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    you should never doubt anyone's stupidity
    ever

Doubt everything in the world.