Event Animal Rewards

G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
I have wondered in previous regions why sometime a turkey kill pays a rare animal HB reward and other times it does not. I'm seeing the same situation in the current event. Does anyone know why or for which hunts GLU payout a rare animal reward?

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Some are not cooked enough {slap}.

I think there are multiple types mixed in the same hunt. Some are rare, some are not. I don't play the events, so I can't say for sure.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Tango_DownTango_Down Registered Users 29 Posts
    G_BEES wrote: »
    I have wondered in previous regions why sometime a turkey kill pays a rare animal HB reward and other times it does not. I'm seeing the same situation in the current event. Does anyone know why or for which hunts GLU payout a rare animal reward?

There's a turkey hunt in the Bren gun series about half way through where you can milk about $1m per hunt by only shooting 5 of the 6 required birds. You have to wait for the rare 'giant turkeys' to randomly generate. It's a mixed bird hunt so you see about 4 turkey types...

Top Tip: the Giant Turkeys are the ones that are bigger than the others. The hint is in the name really :]
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Some are not cooked enough {slap}.

I think there are multiple types mixed in the same hunt. Some are rare, some are not. I don't play the events, so I can't say for sure.

Same here!