Christmas event

nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
Is at the play store..... about all I can say right now is good luck.... can someone confirm if it works for you... Doesn't work for me
:mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
Android Samsung Galaxy S4
Prev1

Comments

• a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    wait 1 hour for new update, still cant play now
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Downloaded the update but no luck with the event, just locks up the game if I try to play the event. Region 26 still works fine bug seems to be confined to the event.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Downloaded the update but no luck with the event, just locks up the game if I try to play the event. Region 26 still works fine bug seems to be confined to the event.

It wiped out everything of mine done since the next to the last trophy hunt in region 25... lost about a thousand plats from the Thanksgiving event and all of my region 26 progress which was completed... Plus about 1.4 billion Hunter. Bucks. ..... I'm really getting tired of the incompetence.... there is absolutely no reason to send this trash out without at least testing it first... the whole release should be tested on all platforms but to send something out that is so obviously screwed up on the very first hunt is a new all time record for laziness, unprofessionalism, and incompetence
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    It wiped out everything of mine done since the next to the last trophy hunt in region 25... lost about a thousand plats from the Thanksgiving event and all of my region 26 progress which was completed... Plus about 1.4 billion Hunter. Bucks. ..... I'm really getting tired of the incompetence.... there is absolutely no reason to send this trash out without at least testing it first... the whole release should be tested on all platforms but to send something out that is so obviously screwed up on the very first hunt is a new all time record for laziness, unprofessionalism, and incompetence

What you said will never happen they always issue new updates without testing them
    5 hours later still cant play, ***~
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Locks up on FB/PC too.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    theangelii wrote: »
    What you said will never happen they always issue new updates without testing them

I am confused, are you saying Glu never test their products before releasing them or is it industry practice nowadays to not test a release prior to distribution?
    how many hours will glu fix the big bug? i dont want evey time wait in a comp and try load in game and find it is no fix there.

if glu try3 days fix it,wow we will be crazy~
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Not working here as well on my android. Another Christmas disaster (after the infamous crash of december 2013). I think that they will fix it in a coulr of days....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Not working here as well on my android. Another Christmas disaster (after the infamous crash of december 2013). I think that they will fix it in a coulr of days....

I am serious... I would love for someone to explain to me how this happens virtually every release... Is this a systemic problem localized within Glu itself or is this normal within the gaming industry nowadays... I mean I'm completely baffled... I was connected to the gaming industry from the mid eighties until around the year 2000... my only interaction with f2p type games have been with Glu games... is every f2p company like this... I just can't imagine every single release having a problem with it... This one being so obvious that you had to be really stupid or completely lazy to release it so messed up... don't programmers worry about losing their jobs for letting trash like this damage the reputation of their company? I would truly like for someone to explain to me what is going on here...
  • frank53579frank53579 Registered Users 41 Posts
    first of all game locks up...guess that isnt any new news....second @ nuggets911 love your end quote "Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword" thats too good for them...make them play their OWN game with the problems that everyone else has and see if they are contrite! third, cant update cause it says to check my connection update failed.... HMMMM check my connection well apparently i am CONNECTED considering I am here writing this in the forum I D I O T S!!!!
  • DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hey guys,

Is everyone on here that's having issues on Android? I did notice one PC user but are there iOS users having issues too? I want to get as much info to the team so we can resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks
  • DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    For GLU only :
    1) fix bu*dled*ta
    2) this event need special 5 weapon ( *****series)
    3) fix the prize
    i think that all...game in sort of 'HANG' because of that 3 problem..
    and MERRY CHRISTMAS ...!
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
    DeeriusRex wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Is everyone on here that's having issues on Android? I did notice one PC user but are there iOS users having issues too? I want to get as much info to the team so we can resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks
    It is definitely messed up on Android... Not sure about iOS... Here is a novel approach... Get one of the morons who program and uses an iPhone to actually download your own game and open it up and play it... get one of the other morons who program and also uses the Android phone to download your game and open it up and play it... This is called testing... They should be able to figure out if it works or not... More than likely it won't... You might tell them that they should do this rather quickly because if your stock keeps dropping as quickly as your game breaks then there migh not be a company by the time the market closes this afternoon... I can understand why your company is circling the drain at the moment... Apparently no one has a clue as to how to run a company, encourage customer satisfaction, or instill investor confidence... Please do not take this personally Darius as you seen to actually care about the company and game reputation, but you seem to be the only one who is not a lost ball in high weeds
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    DeeriusRex wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Thanks
    Seems to be working fine for iOS iPhone 6p. At least the first two hunts of the first series.
  • DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    I've passed on the information to the team.
    They are looking into it and I'll reply as soon as I hear any news.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I can't tell about iOS, since I've had a permanent Timer Error since the update.

aV8T6cu.jpg
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Still not working. Friday at 1730 PST....Hmmmmm, I have doubts. Think I'll head for the beach.
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Still not working. Friday at 1730 PST....Hmmmmm, I have doubts. Think I'll head for the beach.
    I think I'll go to the Blue Mountains... In my fridge
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    It is working now on android. At least on my device.
    Happy Holiday Hunting.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    Working on FB/PC now.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Not working on my iPad. No third tab on the regions screen and the only thing I can see relating to the event is a R27 assault rifle that doesn't load, just a check your connection message.
    well its is working on the pc HOWEVER, I just started it, 2 hunts and 3rd you need a region 2 holiday GUN and they dont offer it!!! so I am now stuck...Thanks again GLU!!!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Nice to see a weapon in region 2 for such a tiny amount of hubterbucks. Takes me back two years in time
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Glu seems to have it right this time for Android at least. Finished the first two sets and five hunts into the third with no problems so far. Great to not have to spend gold for the first set. The next two both have OTO after the first couple of hunts. Set two was 100 and something I don't remember exactly and set three was 305. Good hunting everyone!
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    Glu seems to have it right this time for Android at least. Finished the first two sets and five hunts into the third with no problems so far. Great to not have to spend gold for the first set. The next two both have OTO after the first couple of hunts. Set two was 100 and something I don't remember exactly and set three was 305. Good hunting everyone!
    The OTO for the Reindeer Slayer Pistol was 89 Gold. Sale price was 120
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
    Nice to see a weapon in region 2 for such a tiny amount of hubterbucks. Takes me back two years in time

what gun?? there is no "special gun for the first hunt or any other hunts. I click the go to weapon shop and the gun posted to use (which I own) still wonnt work in that region.
    red devil wrote: »
    The OTO for the Reindeer Slayer Pistol was 89 Gold. Sale price was 120

Thanks, I got mixed up on that gun!
    Problems have started near the end of the third set of hunts with the game closing randomly, guess all the bugs are not gone afterall.
    Problems have started near the end of the third set of hunts with the game closing randomly, guess all the bugs are not gone afterall.

I finally ran across the solution to the game randomly closing down... What you have to do is when you open the game as soon as it loads or even before the initial screen displays turn on airplane mode... Go to the hunt and start one... Eventually either at the end of the hunt or some other random time you will get a display that says Google play services was unable to load, etc... Something to that effect... Click OK and once you have done this you can go to airplane mode and turn it off... As long as you leave the game up you won't have any more problems and you will be able to watch any videos and collect consumables... if you forget to turn airplane mode off you will not be able to watch any videos of any kind ... If you close the game down you will have to redo this process of turning airplane mode on and then turning it off once you get the Google Play message... Once I ran across this, as opposed to just turning off Wi-Fi which I no longer do, the game will run without fail... My only problem is now once I loaded the Christmas event I got bumped back to region 25 lost 2 billion Hunter bucks, over a thousand plats, about 300 gold, and most importantly 30 sport drinks... Also lost any weapons I purchased during Thanksgiving event, and region 26... When I went to repurchase my region 26 weapons it only allows me to upgrade them one time... so now my assault rifle and shotgun for region 26 is not fully upgraded... hope this helps