Christmas event

2Next

Comments

• Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Thanks very much! I was able to finish the third set of hunts in the Holiday series using your suggestion. Seems likely that this is a server problem of some kind, hopefully it will be fixed soon. Good hunting.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Thanks very much! I was able to finish the third set of hunts in the Holiday series using your suggestion. Seems likely that this is a server problem of some kind, hopefully it will be fixed soon. Good hunting.

Glad it worked out for you... kind of sad when we have to figure out our own workarounds just to be able to play the game... Enjoy!
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    Glad it worked out for you... kind of sad when we have to figure out our own workarounds just to be able to play the game... Enjoy!

Still using your workaround to pad my HB total but would be out of luck without it, thanks again. As you said, it is a shame you had to figure this out because of poor quality control by Glu. I hope they don't keep doing this and turn people against 2014 like most (including me) are against 2016. Good hunting!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    Still using your workaround to pad my HB total but would be out of luck without it, thanks again. As you said, it is a shame you had to figure this out because of poor quality control by Glu. I hope they don't keep doing this and turn people against 2014 like most (including me) are against 2016. Good hunting!

Poor quality is right. I can't believe what keeps happening with this game
  • Tango_DownTango_Down Registered Users 29 Posts
    DeeriusRex wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Is everyone on here that's having issues on Android? I did notice one PC user but are there iOS users having issues too? I want to get as much info to the team so we can resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks

Hi, yes issues on iOS using iPad mini w/ retina - hunts now working but has taken a few days. Unfortunately still no event weapons available to continue with the hunts...

Good luck!