Deer hunter constantly shuts down

I updated deer hunter on my Samsung galaxy s4 running android 5.0.1 ever since I did it plays for a few minutes then shuts down. Help please

Comments

• Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I've had the same problem on my iPad for a few days now. Supposedly there is a fix in the works, but who knows how long it will take.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • dadof3kids2012dadof3kids2012 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Definitely frustrating but at least it's being fixed
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    I hope it's quick. I can't believe they let updates out for players to deal with.
  • Wingman1984Wingman1984 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Have iphone 6 and having same problem
  • eperez13eperez13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue here Andriod. Any updates?
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Known issue. I get the same thing on iOS (iPhon6). Gets to PREPARING DEER HUNTER then crashes. Hope it is fixed soon. I need to get to 1B hunter bucks.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    I Need to get back to playing and increase my hunter bucks
  • KYP777KYP777 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I updated deer hunter on my Samsung galaxy s4 running android 5.0.1 ever since I did it plays for a few minutes then shuts down. Help please

After updated the fix for hunter bucks issue, it did I works for one hour and became crash a lot and no longer able to login to the game on my ipad
    It totally sucks
  • IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I've had the same problem on my iPad for a few days now. Supposedly there is a fix in the works, but who knows how long it will take.

Shuts down after successfully completing a hunt. I get the $$ but the crash is annoying. Just started yesterday so not sure what is different since I updated to latest DH 2014. iPad 4, IOS 9.0.2.
  • Fourby4erFourby4er Registered Users 13 Posts
    Right on, casajr.
    Still no word I have seen on a time it'll be fixed
    It is now able to be played
  • SmairsSmairs Registered Users 15 Posts
    Still crashing on my iPad.....
  • SmairsSmairs Registered Users 15 Posts
    Smairs wrote: »
    Still crashing on my iPad.....

I was wrong....there is an update in the apple store....download and start playing again!!!
    After the update restart your device.
  • IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    iPad, hunt once, crash, hunt, energy drinks for watching video, watch 10 seconds of video, enough for glu to get ad money, crash, play 2 contract hunts almost finish second one, crash, play 3 contract hunts , crashes after third, play 1 contract hunt, freeze and crash. Can this game be any more messed up?
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    I finally ran across the solution to the game randomly closing down... What you have to do is when you open the game as soon as it loads or even before the initial screen displays turn on airplane mode... Go to the hunt and start one... Eventually either at the end of the hunt or some other random time you will get a display that says connection to cloud services failed data could not be loaded, etc... Something to that effect... Click OK and once you have done this you can go to airplane mode and turn it off... As long as you leave the game up you won't have any more problems and you will be able to watch any videos and collect consumables... if you forget to turn airplane mode off you will not be able to watch any videos of any kind ... If you close the game down you will have to redo this process of turning airplane mode on and then turning it off once you get the connection to cloud services failed message... Once I ran across this, as opposed to just turning off Wi-Fi which I no longer do, the game will run without fail... My only problem is now once I loaded the Christmas event I got bumped back to region 25 lost 2 billion Hunter bucks, over a thousand plats, about 300 gold, and most importantly 30 sport drinks... Also lost any weapons I purchased during Thanksgiving event, and region 26... When I went to repurchase my region 26 weapons it only allows me to upgrade them one time... so now my assault rifle and shotgun for region 26 is not fully upgraded... hope this helps
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
    The game is so frustrating when it's always messing up.