Rifle for region 26 won't load after update

IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
It wants to me to
Load the holiday rifle to do the trophy hunt? Ridiculous. I already spent almost a billions or the rifle for that region. It better be a mistake or I'm done for good. Buggiest game I've ever played anyway. I've never seen a game crash as much as this one. I spend 15 minutes playing and another 10 minutes waiting for it to load again after freezes and crashes. Ugh

Comments

• SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    It wants to me to
    Load the holiday rifle to do the trophy hunt? Ridiculous. I already spent almost a billions or the rifle for that region. It better be a mistake or I'm done for good. Buggiest game I've ever played anyway. I've never seen a game crash as much as this one. I spend 15 minutes playing and another 10 minutes waiting for it to load again after freezes and crashes. Ugh

What device are you playing on?
  • IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    What device are you playing on?
    Playing on ipad
  • IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    I have the same problem. Also on an iPad.
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    ... erocazeeson
    playing on kindle
    on the upgrade screen the buttons to purchase the upgrades are missing ... ***
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    ... erocazeeson
    playing on kindle

Mine too on iOS (iPhone). Can't upgrade my Hauer Blitz because the buttons are missing. I can upgrade my shotgun. I don't have any other un-upgrades rifles to check to see if this is a region issue or a rifle issue. I am also getting many many internet connection errors.

I should probably act responsibly and submit a ticket, but past experience says that would be a waste of time and bandwidth.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Mine too on iOS (iPhone). Can't upgrade my Hauer Blitz because the buttons are missing. I can upgrade my shotgun. I don't have any other un-upgrades rifles to check to see if this is a region issue or a rifle issue. I am also getting many many internet connection errors.

I should probably act responsibly and submit a ticket, but past experience says that would be a waste of time and bandwidth.

The upgrading of weapons problem just started with the Christmas event release... to get around the crashing/ internet connection problem problem you need to do the following... When you open the game immediately go and turn on airplane mode... You can do this before the initial screen comes up... Go and open a hunt... at some point either at the end of the first hunt or some other random place in between you will get a message that says connection to cloud services failed was unable to load data, once you get this message click OK and go and turn off airplane mode... do not turn off airplane mode until you get this message and click OK... As long as you keep the game open you will have no more problem... If you should close the game you will have to do the same thing over again... If you forget to turn airplane mode off you will not be able to do any videos or collect consumables... like I said the weapon upgrade problem just started upon updating to the Christmas event release... when I updated I lost all progress back to the last trophy hunt of region 25... If when I repurchased the assault rifle and shotgun for region 26 and begin upgrading I started first with the assault rifle and upgraded each section to level 4.... when it was time to upgrade more I went back and none of the buttons would work... The strange thing is even though the barrel and ammo was stuck at level 4 the assault rifle showed that as far as power goes it was fully upgraded... However my scope and other areas we're stuck at level 4... The shotgun when I upgraded it i only upgraded one level per area, ie, barrel ammo excetra and got distracted by something else and didn't go all the way up to level 4 for each area... When I came back later to finish upgrading it would not allow me to upgrade past level 1 on any of the items however it was as if the power was fully upgraded once again... Crazy
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
    Really strange things happening. If I try to upgrade my rifle for the trophy hunts, I get directed to a rifle I don't own. And then I get an internet connection error but I can watch videos. Not as bad as the Halloween glitch, but still making the game unplayable. Hope it gets worked out soon.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Did not work for me nuggets. Thanks for the suggestions though. My region 25 and 26 shotguns have same specs now ( region 26 rifle downgraded). Another bug....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Really strange things happening. If I try to upgrade my rifle for the trophy hunts, I get directed to a rifle I don't own. And then I get an internet connection error but I can watch videos. Not as bad as the Halloween glitch, but still making the game unplayable. Hope it gets worked out soon.

That's exactly what's happening to me too. Omg what is up with the game glu
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    ... erocazeeson
    playing on kindle
    I cannot upgrade the Region 26 Westin Mustang. Not a big problem since I am several hundred million HB away from having bucks. IPhone 6
    This whole game is so plagued with problems
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I can't use the r26 rifle to do the last trophy hunt. It wants me to buy the r27 rifle which is not available to buy yet. So I'm now stuck unless I do contract hunts. This started as soon as I did the update this morning. Fix this Glu!!!
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    I have submitted a ticket on my issue. We will see if that helps.
    It's a major pain and screw up. Idk how they don't notice this stuff before releasing the game.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I can't use the r26 rifle to do the last trophy hunt. It wants me to buy the r27 rifle which is not available to buy yet. So I'm now stuck unless I do contract hunts. This started as soon as I did the update this morning. Fix this Glu!!!

Same problem for me on FB/PC
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I have submitted a ticket on my issue. We will see if that helps.

Thank you for taking one for the team.

One of 3 things will happen.....

1. nothing (as in no response)
    2. you will get a reply 3 weeks later telling you to restart and make sure you are on a strong wifi connection
    3 you will get a reply 3 weeks later telling you there is a software problem and they have notified the developers

In case 2 and 3, the problem (hopefully) will have been long resolved.
  • DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Lol!!! they rushing to solve the Chrismas event and this prob happen...both DH14 & DH16 seems got a prob now ...i think they dont even test the game b4 releasing the update, sad part is we all became unofficial 'game tester' for them...lol!!!...new fix update or R27 will solve this prob....maybe...and...
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!....
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
    Thank you for taking one for the team.

One of 3 things will happen.....

1. nothing (as in no response)
    2. you will get a reply 3 weeks later telling you to restart and make sure you are on a strong wifi connection
    3 you will get a reply 3 weeks later telling you there is a software problem and they have notified the developers

In case 2 and 3, the problem (hopefully) will have been long resolved.

I got a response saying they are backed up quite a bit and will get to my ticket as soon as they can. Lol
  • DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    We have a fix for the Region 26 weapons, it is getting pushed to the servers right now. Be patient it may take a while to get out to all of you.
    DeeriusRex wrote: »
    We have a fix for the Region 26 weapons, it is getting pushed to the servers right now. Be patient it may take a while to get out to all of you.

Thanks, I received it and all is well now. Back to killing Avalanche.
    Did it for me too. Thank you.
    Just received this email on the ticket I submitted.

"This issue has already been forwarded to our dev team for investigation. We're sorry for the inconvenience. For now, we have to wait for our dev team's fix to this issue.

I can't provide you any time frame as to when the issue will be fixed, but rest assured we'll do our best to create a resolution to it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."

Funny, it's fixed but they will still send it to the developers. Lol
    DeeriusRex wrote: »

New update and now game crashes over and over

No crashes on my iPhone 6.
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts

You have an Android device correct?
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4