New update and now crashes.

Got the latest update fix and now the game won't stop crashing. Can finally play again but the game keeps crashing

Comments

• nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Got the latest update fix and now the game won't stop crashing. Can finally play again but the game keeps crashing

I ran across the solution to the game continuously closing down or crashing with a message which says "unfortunately dh2014 Services has stopped working"... What you have to do is when you open the game as soon as it loads, or even before the initial screen displays, turn on airplane mode... Go to the hunt and start one... Eventually either at the end of the hunt or some other random time you will get a display that says connection to cloud services failed data could not be loaded, etc... Something to that effect... Click OK and once you have done this you can go to airplane mode and turn it off... As long as you leave the game up you won't have any more problems and you will be able to watch any videos and collect consumables... if you forget to turn airplane mode off you will not be able to watch any videos of any kind ... If you close the game down you will have to redo this process of turning airplane mode on and then turning it off once you get the connection to cloud services failed message... Once I ran across this the game will run without fail..of course it would really be nice if the programmers would fix this bug as it is persisted for quite some time now... It has been reported... now the players are having to come up with their own workarounds to get past the less than stellar programming... Do your job and have some pride
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    This game is still crashing unless you use the above workaround, when is it going to be fixed so it works properly and we do not have to do this?
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    This game is still crashing unless you use the above workaround, when is it going to be fixed so it works properly and we do not have to do this?

Oh crashing worse then ever now no matter what I do.
  • DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    is it still crashing?...after they fix R26 weapon, its run smoothly for me, thats weird...
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    DaSlash2 wrote: »
    is it still crashing?...after they fix R26 weapon, its run smoothly for me, thats weird...

Still crashes without the workaround. I can play all day after the workaround if I leave it open in the background and never restart the game. Not a big problem since I have a tablet with 3 gigs of ram but it should work properly and not need a workaround.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    ".....connection to cloud services failed"...
    try to log out google play and disabled it...maybe it will help...
    Chinese Android 4.2.2

You could just read 5 messages above and have the solution
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    You could just read 5 messages above and have the solution

For whatever reason it's been playing better again on its own for a while now.

This actually works... I thought that it would attempt to re login to Google each time you brought the game up but it does not... You don't have to mess with turning on the airplane mode and turning it off just logout of Google play and it works fine... Pretty sure your progress is not saved to the cloud though so if something should happen you will revert to your last save progress when Google Play was activated
  • Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    I ran across the solution to the game continuously closing down or crashing...
    Thank you so much for sharing this workaround, I can finally play the game again glitch-free for the first time since about region 1!
    You'd think this would be a straightforward fix in the programming wouldn't you...
    xx
    Lucy D wrote: »
    Thank you so much for sharing this workaround, I can finally play the game again glitch-free for the first time since about region 1!
    You'd think this would be a straightforward fix in the programming wouldn't you...
    xx

Happy you can be hunting again! It could be fixed easily... These guys are obviously lazy and don't care... Too many bugs that have been reporteId that go ignored...