Options

Gold sale?

Chris525Chris525 Registered Users 32 Posts
Does gold ever go o sale? I only have 35 gold and cant buy gold only weapons. I have 1.4 billion hunter bucks.

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Chris525 wrote: »
    Does gold ever go o sale? I only have 35 gold and cant buy gold only weapons. I have 1.4 billion hunter bucks.

Not that I've ever seen.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    even if they did
    I still wouldn't pay for anything in this game
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    You ever notice the players who don't pay to play are usually the first to complain about anything and beotch the most?? Just think if everyone had that mindset...there would be no game. It's like being on welfare...those that pay enable those that don't to play...and then brag about it. JMO
    Say What??
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I lost almost all my gold when transferring to a new phone. Kept my game on old phone but lost most of my gold for no obvious reason (probably because i used same google account for my new phone). You can collect lots of gold if u r on android, chris525, using the gwallet.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    You ever notice the players who don't pay to play are usually the first to complain about anything and beotch the most?? Just think if everyone had that mindset...there would be no game. It's like being on welfare...those that pay enable those that don't to play...and then brag about it. JMO

Ever notice you are also complaining like a person on welfare
  • Options
    Mary HouckMary Houck Registered Users 8 Posts
    That is so Wrong, I pay, but I don't have Mommie or Daddy handing me $. I don't mind paying for entertainment, but Glu has gone stupid greedy. I have a set amount to spend & then I try to win credits. Plp who watch ads, & earn credits, instead of real $ is the same thing. The company's pay Glu, Everytime an ad is watched. You just use a short cut.