Options

Game progress lost

Hi!
After reinstallation of DH2014 game progress decreased from 51 lvl to 23 and from 16 region to 6th. Can you fix , please?

Regards,
Igor

Comments

• Options
    SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    Wow that sucks
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Hi!
    After reinstallation of DH2014 game progress decreased from 51 lvl to 23 and from 16 region to 6th. Can you fix , please?

Regards,
    Igor

You were lucky. I had to re-install and I was put back to Region 1, Level 1. The game is more fun now though.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    I've started over on other devices just for fun.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    You were lucky. I had to re-install and I was put back to Region 1, Level 1. The game is more fun now though.

Finally, I have to restart from region 1.
    Enjoying again slowly to progress.
    That was my fault to not to save on gmail drive. Only the status at leader board kept.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Since December 10th, I'm now back to Region 15, level 51. I bought a region 26 rifle on sale to use for rifle hunts. Otherwise, I am using the HB rifles for upgrades in order to do trophy hunts since the upgrades are cheaper. Long ago, I learned to stretch out the last trophy hunt to accumulate HBs. So far it has worked well.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Since December 10th, I'm now back to Region 15, level 51. I bought a region 26 rifle on sale to use for rifle hunts. Otherwise, I am using the HB rifles for upgrades in order to do trophy hunts since the upgrades are cheaper. Long ago, I learned to stretch out the last trophy hunt to accumulate HBs. So far it has worked well.

Thanks for the tips Tanner. I am now still on region 4, enjoying hunting.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet